Ch. 7

{MADELINE'S POV, ABOUT AN HOUR BEFORE}

I was baking cupcakes when I heard a knock at my door. I went to respond and a familiar boy was standing there. Alex. Alex Moore. This motherfucker who raped me not long ago.

"What are you doing here?"

"Hey babe"

"You're drunk as hell, go get a bitch dude!"

"I don't want a bitch I want Madeline Thornson."

"Thompson." I corrected him.

"Whatever babe, come with me."

"No."

"Yes."

He took my arm and dragged me to his car. He threw me on the backseat and started the engine. My first reflex was to take my phone and call someone, so I did it. I called Isabella.

"Hello?"

I whispered so Alex couldn't hear me because he played his music so loud.

"Bella you need to help me"

"Mady? Where the fuck are you?"

"You need to help me I got-"

Alex cut me by taking my phone.

"How dare you little slut?"

"Don't call me a slut."

"I will call you a slut because you are a slut. You're not even worth a piece of shit."

I started crying. Even when I was giving him what he wanted, he would still be rude to me.

"Oh sorry slut I didn't mean to"

"Shut up and leave me the fuck alone douchedick!"

"What did you just say?"

"Fuck you."

"What?"

"Fuck you."

He stopped right away. He went to a Walmart parking lot and went to the backseat.

He slapped me hard in the face as tears were coming down my cheeks now red.

He started to beat me. He was slapping and kicking me in the face, chest and legs. I screamed in pain for him to stop but he would continue.

This time, it was enough. I kicked him hard in the guts and threw him on the frontseat and got out of his car. I started running even with my almost broken leg.

I entered the Walmart and dialed 9-1-1 with a public phone.

{ZAYN'S POV}

I was in Madeline's house with Isabella. She told me what happened, I was shocked. We passed all night waiting for her to come back. As her house's phone was ringing, I jumped and took it.

"Hello?"

"Hello, I'm Dr. Johnson from the St. Carlisle Hospital. I'm calling for Madeline Jane Thompson."

"I'm coming right away!"

The doctor didn't even have the time to talk that I hang up, took my coat and Madeline's car keys.

"Zayn! Can I come?" Said Isabella, worried.

"Yes of course Isabella."

After about 10 minutes driving, we both ran into the hospital when we met the doctor.

"Zayn and Isabella?"

"Yes. We're Madeline's friends" said Isabella.

"Okay. Come with me."

At this moment, I was super duper worried. Could she be hurt? Or worse, could she be dead?

{ISABELLA'S POV}

We went to a little room and the doctor started to explain me and Zayn what was happening.

"Okay so... Actually, Madeline got beaten. The suspect was arrested but she still has marks. She broke one of her ribs and she has a strain on her right arm."

Oh my god. This motherfucker... I'm fucking going to fucking kill this fucking bastard.

"Can we know who's the suspect?" Said Zayn.

"I don't know if we shall reveal this... But he's named Alex Moore."

ALEX ERRING MOORE? WHAT THE FUCK? THIS BASTARD IS GOING TO HEAR A LOT FROM ME AFTER I CUT HIS TESTICLES OFF!

I saw the anger in Zayn's eyes. I thought he was going to kick a wall or something. But he didn't.

"Can we see her?" Said Zayn. "Like... Is she alive?"

"Yes she's alive" said the doctor laughing. "You can see her, she's conscient but she will need to have physiotherapy treatments for about a month or two."

"What room is it?" I said.

"Room 146."

Me and Zayn almost ran to room 146 until we reached it. When I opened the door, I saw Madeline Jane Thompson, as known as my best friend, standing in a bed in her worst conditions EVER.

-------------------------------------------

I know this is short but be lucky, I updated twice in about an hour...

So yeah I decided I'm now going to update only on WEDNESDAYS AND SUNDAYS, K?

Thanks, I love you all xx

~Isabelle<3