Ch. 24

HELLO HARRY I MEAN CHAPTER 24 LIKE 24 CENTIMETERS LOL OK I'M DONE BYE

********************************************************************************************

*Zayn's pov, a week later*

I miss Madeline, so so much. I'm happy I'm with my family, because if I wasn't I don't think I could survive it. We skype, text and call everyday, but it doesn't change the fact that she's not here.

I hopped from the bed and checked my phone. Two new text message. I opened it and read them.

From : Madyyy <3

Hey baby xx. I don't know if you're sleeping but I really miss you. Call me when you can? Xx

From : Nialler! :)

Hey sup lad?! What are you doin this week? We could all hang together, i miss the band so mch!

I replied to both of them.

To : Madyyy <3

Hey princess, I was sleeping sorry x. Yes I will but not until tonight :(

To : Nialler! :)

Yo man! Yea, of course I want to! Come to Bradford!

I put my phone on the table and went to the kitchen downstairs. I sat on a chair and read the newspaper.

"Zayn, is that you?" My mom asked.

"Yes?"

"I don't know... But you're reading the newspaper. Is everything fine?"

I laughed. "Yes, mom. I just wanted to know vas happenin' in this world."

She smiled and made some toasts with eggs, pancakes, ham, bacon, etc. It was incredibly delicious!

*Madeline's pov, a day later*

He said he would call me. He didn't. Why? Is he seeing someone else? Does he love me anymore? Does he have time for me? I sat on my bed, so confused and heard a ringing. I took my iPhone and saw Zayn's picture with his ID.

"Hello?"

"Oh my god, Madeline I'm so so so so sorry I said I would call you and I didn't I'm such a dumbass sorry I just-"

"Whoa, chill, man. It's ok." Truth is, I was hoping he wasn't dead or something. But yeah, it's ok.

"You such talk like a nigga."

"Yeah man! Nigga in da house, beeeeeeetch!"

I heard him laugh. His laugh... It made me melt everytime. "I love you, Madeline. I need to go now", he said.

"Okay, babe! I love you too!" I said before hanging up.

*Zayn's pov*

I was talking to Madeline when I heard a knock. My mom went to answer and she yelled at me "Zayn, someone is here for you!"

I hanged up and went downstairs. I saw Emily, my ex girlfriend. We're still friends, but I haven't seen her since like 3 months.

Before I left for London to see Mady, I needed to see Emily. Even if we weren't together anymore, I still liked her. Now I have Madeline and that's another story. I love Madeline more than anything. I won't let Emily or anybody else ruin that.

"Hey Em!" I said hugging her. "What's up?"

"Nothing, what's going on with this Madine?"

"Madeline", I corrected her. "Well, we didn't see each other since almost a week, I miss her so much."

"Awww, that's cute", she said, which sounded pretty sarcastic.

We went to my bedroom and we sat on my bed. "You know, if you don't have time for her... I'm still here", she said leaning in. I pushed her lightly.

"Em. I don't want to ruin our friendship."

"I remember when we made love just before you left... Right, she doesn't know that, eh?"

"Emily... You're going to ruin everything. Don't tell her."

She leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips and I don't know why and how, but I kissed her back. What? What are you doing, Zayn? What are you doing to Madeline? You love her so freaking much!

I shivered a little as she reached my boxers. Why was I enjoying this so much? I wasn't supposed too! She took my bulge in her hand and that was it. I was so fucking hard right now.

I groaned as she took the tip in her mouth and started to suck my dick. I cummed in her mouth and she smiled as she kissed me.

Wait, what? What did I just do?

I'm such a fucking bastard.

Emily's a bitch.

Oh my god, how am I going to explain that to Madeline?

"Hey Mady baby, my ex just sucked my dick off and I fucking enjoyed it and we made out like three times?" I thought.

********************************************************************************************

Okay, for chapter 25, I'm asking for only one vote. If I don't get it, I'm not uploading.

I'm going to update ch. 25 like sunday or later.

~Isabelllllllle.~