Ch. 18

FOUR DAYS LATER.

Today are the X Factor auditions... I'm so stressed, and so is Zayn! I'm singing Pray by Justin Bieber, and Zayn is singing Let Me Love You by Mario.

I just don't know if I'm going to make it... I'm pretty sure Zayn will, but me... Oh God.

We woke up together, ate some croissants and drove to the place where the auditions were.

In the waiting line, we were about 2000. There was two boys just before us, Niall and Louis, and one after us : Liam. Harry, Zayn and the three other boys got along really well and exchanged phone numbers.

The blonde one was pretty cute, but when he asked me for my number Zayn hid me behind his back with his "Back Off Bitch" face.

Some hours passed by and it finally was Zayn's turn.

{ZAYN'S POV}

There was four judges : Simon Cowell, Nicole Scherzinger, Louis Walsh and Cheryl Cole (I know it wasn't them but they were different for some boys like Niall had Katy Perry but whatever).

I started to sing Let Me Love You, and after several seconds, the music suddenly stopped.

"I'm in", said Simon.

"It's a yes", said Nicole.

"Yes", approved Cheryl.

"Me too", almost screamed Louis.

"Oh my god thank you!" I said joyfully.

I ran off the stage and took Madeline in an embrace. "They said yes!"

"Oh my god it's amazing!" She said.

"Next", said the security guard.

{MADELINE'S POV}

It was my turn. I started singing and not even thirty seconds later, I heard a "STOP" escape from Simon Cowell.

Oh god... He seems so... Disappointed.

"It's a yes for me", he said with a huge grin on his face.

The three others approved. I was definitely the happiest girl on earth.

After the auditions, Isabella, me, Zayn, Harry, Niall, Louis and Liam were took.

We passed through the bootcamp also, except for Zayn and Isabella.

"Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Isabella Hales, Madeline Thompson, Zoe Handlock and Lara Vaughn, please come on the stage", called Simon.

We all went to stage. Zoe and Lara were two other girls who were also chosen.

"Zayn Malik and Isabella Hales, you were both eliminated for the bootcamp. But we decided to change a little bit the competition", said Louis. "We decided to make bands."

"Zayn, Harry, Liam, Louis and Niall, you're a band. Lara, Isabella, Madeline and Zoe, you're a band. You will need to find yourself a band name for next sunday, or else you're going to be eliminated", said Cheryl.

"Good luck!" Said Nicole. "Now, follow Mr. Paul Higgins, he'll show you your houses." (YES I KNOW PAUL ARRIVED LATER BUT WHATEVER)

We went off the stage and started to talk to our bandmates. We arrived to a big, cute home.

We entered it and there was four rooms, a blue one, a red one, a green one and a pink one. This was our home. I took the blue one, Lara took the green one, Isabella the red one and Zoe the pink one. Then we went to the house next to our's.

It was the boys' house. Five rooms, a white one, a blue one, a red one, a grey one and a green one. The green was for Niall, the grey for Zayn, the blue for Harry, the red for Louis and the white for Liam.

After setting our stuff, we all went to the Nando's.

"Yay!" Said a cheerful Niall as I pronounced the word 'Nando's'.

We talked about the band names.

As Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn were all looking in the same direction, Harry had a flash. "What about... One Direction?"

"Oh my god, yes! It's so beautiful", said Zoe.

They decided to call themselves 'One Direction'.

{A DAY LATER}

I woke up in my new, comfy bed. I could get used to that. Today, we had a rehearsal. As we started to sing, Katy Perry, our mentor, said :

"Oh my god, you four sing so well. You could do an harmony with your voices!"

"Harmony... Four... Fourth Harmony?" I said.

"What?" Asked Lara, confused as hell.

-----------------------------------------

Okay I know this is like Fifth Harmony but I really needed to find a bandname...

What do you think?

I love you so much my butterflies... Xx

Fan!

Vote!

Comment!

~BelleTommo~