Chapter 23~ Things we said today

I woke up early in the morning with a big hopeful smile on my face. I can't wait to visit Richard and Ann to know what made them stop writing me. I admit I was quietly mad at them but not that much..maybe they have good excuses.

I can't wait to visit Mr.Jim and Aunt Mimi to know how the boys had been and if they had visited Liverpool lately.

I went through my travelling bag and fetched my green tshirt , I'd never forget how much John told me he liked it... (yeah it still fits me even though I eat like an elephant. ) I put on my white skirt too..I missed wearing skirts but not that much. "pants" are more comfy though so that's why I had been wearing them..I'm afraid I might have caught some American words too.

I wrote a note for Bella telling her that I'm going to visit Mr.Jim's then Ms.Smith's.

I started moving my feet towards The McCartneys home..as I'm thinking about visiting Ann and Rich tomorrow with Bella since she's still sick from the flight. Such a weak girl.

Around 15 minutes later, I was there infront of that ol'big home next to my old one where I had spent some great times with Paul and George playing the guitar, eating and joking.

I take a deep breath and put on a smile while knocking on the door..It's been some seconds before someone opened the door.I gasped at the person

"Mikey! look at you! you are a big boy now..you are as tall as me now! " I exclaimed and he chuckled

"Prudence ! I thought I'd never se you again" He said and gave me a hug and I hugged him back

"N'aww I can't stay away from little Mike for so long, you know? You'll always be little Mike for me" I paused "I think I now understand what my mum feels towards me, being the young daughter and all.." I explained and he laughd then invited me in..so we walked into the living room.

"Everything's the same! Just as I recall it" I state and he nods

"There's nothing new really, I bet people are even still spreading the same rumours from last year about you and Paul" He says and we both laugh as we remember that time when everyone thought me and Paul were dating and even sleeping together since I used to stay with him a lot while we were only the closest of friends. We didn't even need to speak most of the time, we could just communicate by eye contact.

After our laughter faded my mind started to wonder "Has Paul ever visited lately?" I spoke my mind

"Yeah 2 months ago I think...don't you two write to each other?" Mike inquired

" Well..we used to..regularly but after I had moved to the US , he wrote to me occasionally until he stopped writing at all and so did George and John" I told him and he stayed quiet for a bit

" maybe it's because they move a lot around Germany so he had been busy, they are pretty known there now...that's what he told us since he wrote to us a little too." Mike suggests and I nod slightly..he still writes to them though even if it's once in a while...

"well where's Mr.Jim? how is he doing?" I asked changing the subject

"I think he's-" before Mike could continue he was cut by Mr.Jim

" right here." he paused and walked into the living room

"Good morning Prudence, It's nice to see you again kid" I gave him a hug which he returns with a smile as we sit back on the couch

"you hadn't changed that much girl!" he states and I smile at him not knowing what to say to that so I nod

"and how's your health Mr.Jim?" he says fine and asks me to tell him about America and so I do.

Later I notice how the time had flung fast and that it was 3 already

"I'm afraid I have to leave now as I am going to visit Ms.Smith too then go back to sick Clarabella at the hotel" I say as I stand up and I give Mr.Jim and Mike another hugs

"I hope I'd see you again soon,I'm going to miss you" I tell them as I am departing and we say our goodbyes and I feel sad again once I am all by my own.

I thought about telling Mike to send Paul a message from me but what if they don't even want to talk to me anymore and had made better friends there now..so why would I embrrass myself.

I pushed my sad thoughts away and focused on my way to Ms.Smith's home.Even though she is very strict, she is really nice once you get to know her.

I really respected that woman and I think she likes me, I'd often help her with the house when the boys were out practising in her yard and I didn't want to interrupt them.

but I think the main reason that made her like me was that I wasn't all over John like the other girls or maybe I even disliked him at times when he was so annoying and I was much more of a friend to all of the boys.

I finally reached my destination and knocked on the door, I didn't really know what I was going to tell her but I couldn't be in Liverpool and not come over and atleast say hello.

I knocked and waited..but there were no reply..I waited for some more until finally a man who lives next door told me that he had just seen her leaving.

I asked him for a paper and pen and I wrote a note for Ms.Smith {Hello Ms.Smith, It's prudence. I came back to Liverpool on a holiday that won't last more than 3 days and I thought about stopping by and saying hello.I hope you're doing well.}

I folded the paper and left it in front of the door with a stone on it so it doesn't fly away.  

then headed back to the hotel and spent the rest of the day with Bella (not to my liking. ) but to our luck she's getting better.  

I wonder how would Rich and Ann react to our arrival. I can't wait until tomorrow.

A/N → I think these are enough chapters for the rest of the week . I've uploaded around 5? I'm pretty busy but I'm going to try to update as soon as I can. Leave comments and suggestions. I'd be glad to read them. Please vote too :3