Chapter 19~ Long Tall Sally

Rory opened the door to find me in Rich's arms so he coughed

"Rich you've never told me that you had a girlfriend!" he paused to show grin "Or is this Stephanie who follows you everywhere?" he asked

"No! I'd never hug that lunatic." Rich said "This is one of me best friends, Prudence"

"Are you sure she's only a best friend?" Rory said with a smirk so Rich punched his arm playfully

"Alright alright, It's nice to meet you Prudence" He said and so I told him it was nice to meet him too

"Well, Let's play some!" Rory said cheerfully and so we headed to his basement where they kept their instruments. 

As we entered, Rich took my hand and leaded me to his seat behind his drum set

"But Rich! I can't play the drums!" I explained

"well you can always learn" he said with a smile then he showed me how to play some beats and taught me to play the drumming of Little Richard's song Long tall Sally.  

It was hard and the sticks hurt my fingers but I had so much fun ! Later I let Rich play his drums and practice with his band and oh my! he was great, he never missed a single beat, to be honest I didn't even believe him when he said that he had never been coached! He is very talented.

Rory had even let me sing with them, he said he liked my voice but I think it's just a compliment, But I don't care I was just having fun!

After they had finished practising and everyone was tired and hungry, Rich asked me to go with him to a restaurant and of course I accepted.  

So we reached that special restaurant of ours and ordered some food. 

While we were waiting Rich started talking on a subject I had forgotten to tell him about.

"Well..how's Clarabella doing?" He asked

"She's sad..and she wanted me to tell you that she was sorry and to send you her goodbye" I told him then took a pause

"she still thinks that Stephanie is me girlfriend?" he asked

"Not really, I had tried to convince her that she's not" I said and he nodded "I believe you're a nice guy Rich and you wouldn't do that" I said and his smile grew wide when he knew that I trusted him.

We ate our food rather fast since we were very hungry and then it was time to go home so we started walking in silence.  

When we reached there "I'm going to be here early tomorrow morning to say my goodbyes" Rich spoke up but I shook my head

"Please don't come, it'll be harder for me to leave" I paused then asked |and we will meet again right?" he nodded "soo there's no need to say goodbye my friend" I said with a fake smile and so he tried to smile back.

I gave him a hug and when I felt that my tears where about to fall, I pulled away, gave him a kiss on the cheek and went inside.

I went to my room and packed the last few things I had then went to bed with a few tears on my face.I didn't want today to end, It was one of my favourite days after all. I really enjoyed my time with Richard.