Chapter 1: Ridin' Dirty

''Oh my god, oh my god. We're going to die,'' Jackson said as he held onto his seat.

''Fuck you!", I yelled as I flipped another driver off.

''I swear people don't know how to drive these days,'' I said as I shook my head.

''Your one of those people,'', Jackson said, looking horrified.

''Oh put a sock in it princess,'', I said, rolling my eyes. He was so dramatic. I started driving faster, damn I was going to be late.

''Fae, pull the car over,'' Jackson demanded.

''Why?", I asked.

''Because you drive like a psychopath!'', he exclaimed.

''Oh shit!'', I yelled. I almost hit a tree.

''Can you shut the hell up, your distracting me!'', I yelled.

''Right blame me for your terrible driving skills,'', he said.

''Aye don't start with me,'' I warned. I didn't feel like kicking nobody's ass, but I would if I needed to.

''Fae please for the love of god. Slow down,'' he said.

''Awe is the little princess getting carsick. You want me to call your mommy so she can hold your hand,'' I said, teasing him.

''I told you to stop calling me princess!'', he yelled.

''Why I think the name suits you well,'', I said smirking.

''Fae,'' he said with a warning tone

''Whatever,'',I replied slowing down a little.

''Thank you,'', he said breathing a sigh of relief. I pulled up at Papa John's. I was right on time. I hopped out of the car and ran inside, Jackson was following after me.

''Fae Hathaway, 2 extra large jalapeños and pepperoni pizzas,", I said as I slammed my hand on the counter. The girl nodded and looked up at Jackson, blushing. He winked at her and she blushed again before leaving.

''I swear your such a manwhore,'' I said as I rolled my eyes.

''No I'm not,'' he said, clearly offended.

''Aren't you still dating that broad. What was her name Breanna?'', I asked.

''It's Brittania and yes I am,'', he said.

''Ugh I don't understand. Everyone's run a train through her,'' I said, shaking my head. Jackson picked the most disgusting girls.

''I don't believe rumors,'' he said.

''Bitch it's not a rumor, there's a tape,'' I said. ''I mean the bitch asked to eat my pussy last week,'' I said.

''Fae what have I told you about talking like that?'', Jackson asked.

''Not to,'' I replied smirking. He sighed, knowing that I was never going to listen to him. The girl came back and was blushing hard. She better stop looking at him before I beat the shit out of her.

''How much?'', I asked.

''It's on the house,''she said, looking at Jackson. This bitch was testing me. She took a piece of paper and wrote on it. I looked down and saw it was her number. I grabbed Jackson by his collar and kissed him hard. He responded back eagerly. And he says he isn't a man whore. I pulled back and the girl was apologizing.

''Don't worry bout it,'' I said as I grabbed the pizza. Jackson followed behind me like a lost puppy. We got in the car and Jackson smirked at me.

''What?'', I asked snapping at him. I was highly pissed off.

''Someone got a little jealous,'' he said.

''Shut up,'' I snapped.

''If you want me again. All you have to do is ask,'' he said. I guess you could say Jackson and I kind of dated before. It was only for 3 months before I called it off. I didn't like the feelings he gave me and I didn't like being all lovey dovey. It made me want to throw up. The feelings Jackson gave me were unreal. I never felt that way about somebody before and it scared the hell out of me. I didn't want to say what I felt because then I would feel like a pussy.

'' Why don't you go to your whore Breanna,'' I said angrily.

''Hey your the one who broke it off with me,'' he said.

''Honestly Jackson I don't give a fuck, so shut the hell up!'', I yelled. I may have broken up with him, but I didn't ask for him to go be with someone else.

''Fae I-

''If you say what the fuck I think your about to say, I'm going to fuck you up,'' I said. If he loved me he wouldn't be with that slut Breana. He sighed and I started up the car. I drove fast back home and he didn't say a word about it. I made it home in like 2 minutes it was usually a 30 minute drive, but I drove home fast as hell. I grabbed my pizzas and hopped out of the car. He followed after me and came into my house.

''Go away,'' I said.

''Are you really going to do this. Obviously we both still have some type of fee-

''No no no! Leave me alone. Go back to fucking your slut and have a nice time getting an std!'' I yelled.

''Fae just- I won't talk about it anymore,'' Jackson said.

''Fine. You can stay,'' I said. We went into the living room and laid down on the couch. I grabbed a slice of pizza out the box and started eating it. I turned on the TV and flipped it to the movie channel.

''Can I have some pizza?'', Jackson asked. I nodded my head. He grabbed some pizza and we continued eating. About 30 minutes into the movie Jackson's phone rang.

''Oh.....sure...okay well I- ...alright,'', he said while he was on the phone. He hung up the phone and looked at me.

''Who was it?'', I asked.

''It was Brittania, she wants to hang out,'' he said. I nodded my head unable to speak.

''Fae I can stay here and tell her-

''No just go,'' I said, waving him away.

''Fae-

''Just go Jackson,'' I said. He left out taking one last look at me. As soon as he left I busted out crying. I just liked him so much.

'You know you just don't like him , you love him,'' my wolf said, taunting me.

''Oh shut up. Your not making it any better,'' I said to her. She quieted down immediately.

''Oh Fae I forgot my- '', Jackson came in and paused. I didn't want him to see me cry. He came over to me and hugged me.

''Why are you crying?'', he asked.

''This movie is just sad,'' I said, making up an excuse.

''Don't lie to me,'' he said.

''What does it matter Jackson? Your still with your dumb slutface Britney. You know how much I hate her and your still with her. Do you know-

He leaned down and silenced me with a kiss. I moaned softly and deepened the kiss. He pulled away and pulled me into his arms.

''It's always been you, Fae. I don't care about her,'' he said.