Chapter 16

*Wow- 1000 views! Awesome Sauce and just in time for my birthday! Happy Birthday to me! Shout out to my lovlies- cara_cora princessdestiny15, BloodyScarlet, ItzMe_13 and elenagilbert67899. Your dedicated voting gives me motivation!*

Emmett flashed a toothy smile as he and Jackie walked into the club. He felt Jackie's hand tighten around his muscle as she held on to his arm. Damn she looked hot tonight. She wore a figure hugging black dress with a white stripe down each side that accentuated her perfect hourglass curves. It had long sleeves that were made out of a black see through material and the entire dress ended mid thigh, just mere inches below her rounded rump.

She had finished off her look with a pair of silver hoop earrings, a few bangles and some ruby red pumps that she seemed a little unsure in.

"Promise you won't let me fall," she whispered into his ear.

"Never," he grinned at her.

It had been a long week for Emmett. Since the accident, he hadn't seen much of Jackie or the girls. Instead most of his time had been consumed with watching over Bella, trying to stay fed and looking out for Victoria and the intruder.

Jackie and him still hadn't had a conversation about the night of the accident. While he and Edward had been hunting, Ed informed him that he was pretty sure Jackie knew the truth about the family being vampires and Bella had implied the same thing, informing him about the story that Billy told at the bonfire.

Unfortunately Jackie had barely had enough time to breathe. It seemed as if all the seniors had waited until now to take care of their medical records and immunizations for college. Emmett hated seeing her this stressed so he asked Alice to watch the girls, thanked the Maker that tomorrow was graduation and brought her out tonight to celebrate.

A huge smile suddenly swept across her face as Justin Bieber's, Where Are Ü Now began playing throughout the club. Grabbing Emmett's hand, she dragged him out onto the dance floor. Playfully, he rolled his eyes at her. He may have hated the Biebs, but the second Jackie started grinding against him, Emmett mentally thanked the kid.

"Thank you for bringing me out tonight," Jackie said as she turned and wrapped her arms around Emmett's neck. "It feels like we haven't had much time together this week."

"I know what you mean," he replied as he wrapped his arms around her waist. He pulled her closer to him as her scent tonight was unusually strong and intoxicating.

He knew they needed to talk soon about the secrets each of their families were hiding, but tonight he just wanted them to have a good time. He was still in a little bit of shock from the accident that had totally destroyed Jackie's truck. If he hadn't been there that night, she would have been dead. He shuddered at the thought.

"God I love you," he said before planting a passionate kiss on her ruby lips. He pulled back moments later to allow her to catch her breath. He rested his forehead against hers and stared down into her emerald orbs, thankful she was alive.

"I love you too," she replied and pulled him back down for another kiss.

Emmett was unsure of the name of the song as an older tune began playing, but the beat had Jackie dancing and slow grinding on him like never before. As the words
Baby grind on me, relax your mind, and take your time on me, let me get deeper shorty, played over and over, Emmett pulled her closer, firmly cupping her tight rounded butt in his large hands.

Dressed tonight to impress her, Emmett had left the top buttons of his dress shirt undone to give her a peak at his perfectly sculpted chest where she was now leaving a wet trail of soft kisses. Her hands ran over his strong arms and idly played with the fabric that was gathered tightly above his bulging biceps. The checkered dress shirt looked like it might rip apart with even the tiniest movement from his hulking physique.