Banquet

Ugh... so banquet (prom) is tomorrow. You know what that means? I have to shave, and get rid of all my blackheads. Then I have to take off all my nailpolish and put on my fake nails. Yick. Then I have to go get my hair done and do my makeup... ugh! Once all that crap is done, yes it is crap, its time to put on my dress. Luckily mine is a grecian type of dress without a zipper and will only take me about thirty seconds... but still. Then comes the shoes. Gosh they are soo tall and a little too small. They hurt, but all in the name of beauty. Don't forget the jewlry and couple sprays of perfume. More than likely I will run out with out my clutch and have to come back in to grab it... Then pictures. Blah. When that is finally done, we head to the country club and have dinner. Woooo. Hoorah. At last I can strip out of my clothes and into sweats and go to a mini amusement park about an hour away and have fun till one pm. That will be fun. That's it. Wooo! Banquet. I was a whole lot more excited about this freshman year.

As my friend did remind me, I did forget to add the most important part. and the part that makes this night bearable. My date is my bestest friend ever. We are gonna have a ton of fun.