A Major Blessing

I have an amazing story to tell you about God and His generosity. In August, I am moving to Costa Rica for a year to work with missions, learn Spanish, and study the Bible. It's about 9,000 dollars when all is said and done. Me and my family are capable of paying it, but it will make things quite tight if we pay for all of it. Due to this, I sent out support letters (a whopping 103 about). I am hoping each person gives something. Even if it is ten dollars. That would help with something I have no doubt. I also asked for prayer.  

My English teacher is about to start the "Radical Challenge" with her husband and two step children. This means that they are living off of only bare necessities and giving the rest to missions. Right now they have about 4 jars with 4 different people/groups on them. One is me, one is my classmate who is going to Vietnam, one is compassion International, and I forget the other one. Her husband was talking to her children about what they were going to be doing with the jars etc, when their daughter left the table, came back, and put a dollar in a jar. They praised her for giving. She left the table again, put another dollar in a different jar. She did this with all the jars. She then left again, came back with her wallet, (about 50 dollars in it from selling old toys) and preceded to give all her money, but five dollars into the jars. At last she closed the wallet, but quickly shook her head and opened it again. She put the last five dollars in the jars. She was ecstatic about giving, and started jumping around.  

Her father then went and grabbed his wallet. This was filled with Christmas money that hadn't been spent, hundreds, and fifties. He handed it to her and said "Here, give as you've always wanted to give." she put the money into the jars and left her father a few dollars. Her brother was still hanging back, afraid to give his own money. My teacher went and got her jar of coins that she saved. She gave it to him and said "Here. Give as you've always wanted to give." He took the jar of coins, amounting to about 40$ and divided it into the jars.  

Then HE went and got his money, about 7$ and gave it to his dad. "Here. Give as you've always wanted to give Dad." His dad took the money and placed it into my car. They gave all the money in their house that night, about $500 dollars into those 4 jars, just because a little girl decided to listen to God and give up what she had so she could support missions. After their dinner, they still couldn't settle down. They were rolling around talking about how I wanted to be a medical missionary and save children (that is my end goal in all of this), how my classmate was going to work in Vietnam helping the oppressed Christians, how their other brother and sister (Compassion International) would be able to have more food because of this. They truly blessed me. This is what God wants me to do. Through a little girl, my goal has been confirmed yet again.