Middle School Lock In

Ella, Rae, and I worked middle school lockin with several other high school students and teachers. Let me tell you, It was quite an event. The night started out with middle schoolers having to take off shoes and socks and sign each others feet. Disgusting, but we had to encourage the spirit. Three boys didn't want to have anything to do with it. Rae and I decided to sign our names on their feet. We thought if they would allow high school seniors to write their names on their feet, they wouldn't be so squeemish about their own age. BLECH! BLECH! SWEAT!

Next was an intense game of unrolling saren wrapped candy balls. That was fun... relatively uneventful, besides all of the trash. Then there was dinner... or maybe a devotion. I can't remember. Anyways soon was the annual lip sync concert. DUDE! IT'S AWESOME. I was in charge of a group that sang c'mon c'mon by one direction. That song is officailly hated by me. By group kind of did what I wanted them to... and then the main guy and girl held hands... whoops. PDA. Goochie goochie goo won.

The night was long, and included a harlem shake video where all three of us did the burny. We also scared Ella by waiting outside her car. SO FUNNY! Also, an intense game of dodge ball where the highschoolers were extrememly mean and very blunt. IT WAS GREAT. "You are out! Yes. Get off the court. Hey wait. You hav a brocken arm, you aren't even supposed to be playing dude!"

Such an odd night