backpack whisper phones

"You're backpack kinda matches his scarf Ella" an annoying boy says

"I'm not Ella..." I say expressionlessly. Then turn to Rae "Why do people always confuse me with her?"

"Well you kind of look alike Anna." Rae told me.

"You can hit me if you want." the annoying boy says.

No because that would be confused with flirting... and that's exactly what you what. I think as I walk into class.

******************************************************************************************

Today I was sitting in Honors English listening to a group read their paper, when I was distracted by Robert sitting directly across from me. He had the whisper phone and was playing with it. Attempting to jam it on his pinkie, I looked down, sighing and shaking my head. When I raised my head, Alex was helping him cram his pinkie in it as far as it would go. Again I breathed out and looked back at the poor group presenting. Then I saw Amelia, who happened to be in the group, gasp and cover her mouth. I looked at Robert again. With all his might, he was attempting to pull the whisper phone off of his finger with no luck. Our teacher, who was covering her mouth and laughing started crying from the strangeness of the circumstance. She eventually had to walk out of the room to compose her self. After about two minutes, Robert got the whisper phone off... then Alex decided to try.

******************************************************************************************

\