Cheer Witch... I mean Coach

I have a strange cheer coach. More like stupid and I want to punch her. Ok. Sorry that was really mean. Last year I went to Nationals in cheerleading. IT WAS AWESOME! We took 3rd in non-music and 4th in music. So much fun... and then the witch came along. She was the middle school coach, but she decided she wanted to coach all the grades (not physically possible actually if you want to do a good job). We were mad because she basically made up a bunch of crap about how she was going to make the team twenty times better just to get our coach, our team mommy, fired from her position. Unfortunately she succeeded. Problems started arising during summer camp when she said we were doing a song by the 69 band or group or whatever they were called. Rae, Ella, and I are very naive people. We did not realize 69 was a "sexual number." To our dismay, our cheer coach decided it was her burden to tell us about it. Really? Could have lived my life without knowing that one. Thanks.

That was just the start of many problems. One day we were at practice chatting and somehow the movie Bridesmaids got brought up. Both Rae and Ella had seen it yet I had not. Our cheer coach decided to tell me about the first scene and give me an audio reenactment of the first scene. Uhhh... the first scene is a sex scene. We got to listen to that lovely witch grunting and groaning for about a minute. COME ON! We are seniors in high school. Is that really appropriate??? I don't think so! Ugh! Crazy woman.