Laced - Chapter 1 (Sold)

Disclaimer: This was written over 10 years ago, and the author no longer agrees with many of the concepts found in this story. Some of the content will be cringey and/or problematic. Please remember this is entirely fictional and does not represent the author's beliefs.

Twitter: dazzleizzy

Copyright © 2012-2022

The van hit a bump, and I was thrown against the side of the crate I'd been stuffed into. I cried out in pain, but the cry was muffled.

I couldn't see a thing - I had been blindfolded, gagged, and my hands had been bound behind my back by what felt like rope.

I wasn't sure why I felt dizzy and my head hurt - and then everything came back to me in one big realization.

I had been attacked and abducted.

Kidnapped.

Deceived by a Trafficker - the men I'd dreaded my entire life. The same men that I'd always have nightmares about. The same men that Mother and Father warned me about, the same men that Uncle would always curse.

I couldn't believe I had been naive enough to believe that man that approached me, claiming he'd get me food. He'd lied to me, pretending to be another person in the same situation as I - hiding from the Traffickers.

But I had been too hungry, my stomach growling for food. I'd consumed nothing for days, and food was hard to come by for a person in hiding. Rational thinking wasn't something I was capable of in this state of starvation. The only thing I could think about was the fact that he'd promised me he knew a place where we'd be able to get food, and I didn't give it a second thought. I followed him, in a dazed manner, the hollow feeling in my stomach only becoming more desperate with the promise of food shortly.

--

He had led me to the back lot of a run-down restaurant. I followed quickly after him, my pace quick and mindless; and so when he stopped suddenly, I crashed right into him.

And then he grabbed my arm, turned around, and put a sickly-smelling towel to my mouth.

I struggled, weak from starvation, but the chloroform already infiltrated my nostrils, and I slumped into the man's arms.

--

I could feel the van slowing, hitting gravel as it drove. The crate began to shake, and I struggled to keep sitting straight.

The van came to a sudden halt, and I almost drowned in fear. The car door opened, then slammed shut, and I could hear the faint sound of feet moving against gravel.

As he opened the trunk, several voices came within hearing distance.

"Where'd you find her?" A deep, masculine voice asked, his voice laced with authority and power.

Another voice replied - I immediately recognized him as the voice of my kidnapper. "She'd been living out on the streets this past week. I've been keeping an eye on her. She's been hiding, but I didn't find anyone else hiding with her. She's on her own."

"Paul, get her out of the crate. Louis will show you to my office where I'll give you the check once I have her inside." The masculine voice ordered.

I felt the crate being moved and the top pulled open, and then man, who had been called Paul tipped it over, causing me to fall out. His burly hands clamped over my arm, yanking me upwards sharply. I winced, moaning in pain. Tears sprung from my blindfolded eyes.

I was shoved into something hard and warm - a chest.

"Calm it, Paul." The masculine voice warned. "Go with Louis."