Laced - Chapter 4 (Unexpected Surprises)

Disclaimer: This was written over 10 years ago, and the author no longer agrees with many of the concepts found in this story. Some of the content will be cringey and/or problematic. Please remember this is entirely fictional and does not represent the author's beliefs.

Twitter: dazzleizzy

Copyright © 2012-2022

"Abigail?" Someone whispered, and I felt a large hand on my shoulder, shaking me awake.

"Mhhmm?" My eyes fluttered open, and I blinked. Oh shit.

Zayn stood there, on the side of my bed, an annoyed look on his face.

I struggled to get up, fumbling to sit. "I am so sorry - I hadn't meant to fall asleep!" Panic filled my voice. I wanted to stay on Zayn's good side. An angry Zayn would be a scary Zayn, and I didn't want to be the cause of it. "I'm sorry!"

He shook his head, crossing his arms. I finally had managed to sit on the edge of the bed, keeping my eyes on the floor. I was afraid.

Two hands came down on my shoulders roughly, pushing me back onto the bed unexpectedly.

I gasped in surprise.

He growled. "Let's teach you a lesson, Abigail."

I blinked, shocked. "What?"

He ignored me, walking over to the large chestnut drawer in the corner of the room. Pulling out a lanyard of keys, he quickly unlocked it and pulled the top drawer open.
He picked up something, and it glinted as it caught the light in the room.

He closed the drawer, and walked back over to my bedside where I still lay. My heart pounded in my chest, and I squirmed uneasily.

His voice came out menacing, dark. "We can call this lesson one."

I looked up at him, asking for mercy. His expression seemed amused - amused at my fright.

"Put your arms above your head." He demanded.

I quickly obeyed, not wanting to upset him more. I wasn't entirely sure where this was going to go, but I had a slight feeling.

He clasped on something to my hands - handcuffs. Goosebumps rose against the cold metal of the cuffs, and I shivered.

He attached the hancuffs to the railing of the bed, and grabbed my outer thighs, sliding me all the way down on the bed so that my arms were effectively restricted from any sort of movement.

He ran his pointer finger slowly and lightly down my neck, then down across my chest, in between the lace cups of my lingerie top, and down to my navel. Wherever he touched, goosebumps erupted.

I shouldn't be liking this, I shouldn't be liking this. My rational mind is screaming at me. But my body isn't rational, and it craved this beautiful man's touch.

He spread my legs apart, and then sat next to me on the bed. He dipped his head down, pressing his lips down onto mine.

I immediately responded, my bound arms struggling against the handcuffs. His lips tasted masculine - minty and smokey at the same time. It was delicious.

My breathing was irregular, and my heart beat erratically as he slowly moved his lips across my jaw and down my neck. He bit down on my weak spot, and a small moan escaped my lips.

His hands wandered downwards, and he cupped my breast over my bra, before slipping his fingers underneath the material of the lingerie and squeezing gently. Another moan escaped my lips, and my back arched in order to curve into Zayn's skillful hands.

I exhaled a shaky breath, and Zayn moved his hands down my bare stomach. He continued down over my pubic bone until his hand settled right in between my thighs.

His lips closed over mine again, slipping his tongue in. He easily dominated me, and I had to break away, gasping for air.

A thumb brushed over me underneath the skimpy underwear, and I tensed.

"Relax, and don't move."

I exhaled a deep breath, but didn't exactly relax. I was much too nervous.

I loosened my muscles slowly. Another stroke against me, but this time, he applied more pressure.

My hips bucked, and he held me down with his free arm, growling. "I said you weren't allowed to move, Abigail." He breathed hotly against my neck. I shivered.

Another stroke, this time, even harder.

I cried out in pleasure, desire spreading through my core. He continued rubbing in circles, applying more and more pressure, earning more moans from me. My handcuffed hands struggled to grasp something - the feeling was much to intense.

Stop liking it, Abigail. Stop.

But my mind has been completely disconnected from my body, and I can't do anything about it.

I felt my hands closing into tight fists, moaning more as an intense and overwhelming feeling built up inside of me. My hips bucked up in order to gain more friction.

"You keep moving, Abigail." He grunted, and his middle finger slipped further in between my legs, searching.

As he slowly inserted the tip of his finger inside me, he rubbed faster and harder against the bundle of nerves. I was so close to my release, I just needed a bit more friction-

Suddenly, Zayn pulled himself from me and was standing up near my bed, his face flushed, shocked, and angry.

I looked up at him, shocked. My face was burned hotly from what he'd been doing just a second ago.

"Abigail," he started slowly,as if he were controlling his anger. "You're... a virgin?"

I didn't say anything. I wasn't sure where this was going.

He rubbed his temples, letting out a loud gust of air. "Fuck. You're a virgin. I can't...I don't..." He groaned. "Fucking hell." He looked frustrated.

I looked up at him unhappily. I was unsatisfied, and I had a burning need for his touch again. "Please?"

Why did I say that? My brain can't even control my mouth anymore. What the hell is wrong with me?

His expression hardened. "No."

Within seconds, he uncuffed my hands, putting them away in the chesnut drawer and locking it.

I sat up on the bed, feeling hot, bothered, and frustrated. I looked at him, searching for an answer.

"Go to sleep. It's late."

He turned around, and walked out of the room, without as much as a single word or glance back.

I heard him lock the door, and I was left there on the bed - hot, bothered, and unsatisfied. The deep ache in my core craved for his touch, his hands, his kisses - him.

A sob escaped my lips, and then I was crying.

--
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Happy Thursday!

Well, this was a SUPER problematic and SUPER cringe chapter, I apologize but I honestly didn't have the time to edit any of it 🫠

Again: this is not okay!!! Not romantic or cute or whatever bullshit fanfic writers (myself obviously included) were on back in 2012 😑 sorry!!!

Anyway, I've been trying again to pick up hobbies I used to indulge in when I was younger. What hobbies have you picked up that bring you joy/comfort/relaxation?

Until Monday, take care 🫶🏻♥️

IS