Trip - Part 5 (Drama in the Stars)

"Anna, wake up," someone said drawing me out of my deep sleep with a light push to my shoulder.  

Cracking my eyes open I saw Seven leaning beside the bed and staring directly at me. "What?" I asked as I pulled myself out of dreamland.  

"I wanna show you something," he told me with another nudge to my shoulder as my eyes closed to go back to sleep.  

Finally, I rubbed my eyes and looked at the alarm clock that was by the bed. "Seven, it is three o'clock in the morning. You already made me miss sleep last night. Get back in bed," I said before nestling into my pillow as if it would lure me back to sleep.  

"But there is something I want show you," he whined.  

"Seven, I need my beauty sleep."  

"You're already beautiful. Now, get up," his sweet remark made me grunt and sit up in bed.  I really wanted nothing more than to fall back asleep and hope that Carollena won't come waking me up at the crack of dawn ... but I couldn't. Seven would without a doubt continue to bug me until I get out of this bed.  

The second I moved the covers off of me, the cold air washed over me. "Where are we going? Because if we are going outside, then hand me my pajama pants," I commented as I pointed to my suitcase at the foot of the bed.  

Seven rushed over to my luggage and started to rummage through it. Eventually, he found my white and black polka dot, cotton, pajama pants.

"Here," he said walked over and handing them to me.  

Putting them over my black girl boxers, I moaned. "Where are we going?" I questioned once I put on my black Champion jacket and a pair of flats.  

"Just follow me," he said as he took my hand in his. Intertwining his warm finger with mine, Seven smiled. "You're going to love it," he informed as he towed me out of the room.  

"I highly doubt I will love anything at three o'clock in the morning," I muttered as Seven dragged me out of the cabin.  

"Stop with the complaining," he demanded.  

I repeated what he said in a low, uptight voice. Not but a few moments after doing so, I caught a glimpse of Seven looking over his shoulder at me with an arched eyebrow. I'd full knowledge that he heard me, but I didn't care. Glancing around, I saw that we were walking on a trail. I began to wonder when we started walking on it because I didn't remember walking into the forest.  

Only a couple minutes passed before we exited the forest and was met by a small meadow. My eyes danced over the meadow to find that it was covered in wild yellow flowers and a couple patches of Red Clovers. "Please for the love of sushi, tell me you didn't bring me here to show me this meadow," I groused once more.  

"Sorry, the landscape is just an added bonus to what I want you to see." Seven replied as he led me over to a blue blanket that was laid out on top of the grassy ground. Sitting down on the blanket, Seven patted the spot next to him to indicate that he wanted me to sit next to him.  

Taking a seat beside him, I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why am I here?"  

"Lay down," he instructed.    

"Oh, gosh please tell me you didn't bring me out here to have sex."  

Seven chuckled with a smirk planted on his face. "No, Anna that was not my intention. Now, just lay down."  

Figuring I might as well do what he says, I recline back and then I gasp. "Wow," I breathed as my eyes gazed up at the bright stars.  

"Worth getting up?"  

I decided not to reply to him as I became mesmerized at the twinkling lights above me. Looking over at the crescent moon, I gave a faint grin.

One day, I thought, I want to move to the country. You could never see this many stars in the city, for the night lights of the town drowned out the beauty of the stars.  

Seven laid next to me and grabbed my hand. He gave my hand a small squeeze; I knew he was trying to tell me that he was here too.  

"They are really pretty," I admitted without looking away from the sky.  

"Saw them last night when I went for my run, knew you would like them."  

"Remember," I spoke, "how we use to sit in my back lawn and look up at the endless sky? Why can't we go back to that time?"  

"And deal with high school drama?"  

"Life has drama no matter what age you are, Seven. Look at us now, Leaven drama, Jenny drama ... even we have drama between each other. No escaping it," I told him.  

Giving a shrug of his shoulder, Seven sighed. "You are right, but it just seems like life was not as complicated as it is now."  

"It was just as complicated."  

"Have you formulated a plan yet to stop my brother's reign?"  

"No ... but the week is not over yet. Plus, I think you, Carollena and Heaven really kept me preoccupied today." I rolled my head over to look at Seven.

"What is with the smile?" I questioned when I noted that he was smirking. "

Huh?" he asked still allowing his lips to be twitched up into a wide grin.

"O-M to the G-G, please tell me that that is not your plan!"  

"What do you mean?"  

"You only agreed to give me this week to come up with a 'safer plan' for getting rid of Leaven, because you know that Carollena, Heaven and you are going to keep me busy this whole week! Leaving me no time to formulate a plan."  

Seven didn't reply as he looked up at the stars.

Glaring at him, I shook my head. "I will have a plan, mark my words." I muttered before glancing back up at the stars.

***

When we got back to the cabin, Seven told me that he was going to take a shower. As for me, I just laid on the bed not really wanting to go back to sleep or get up and do something.

Studying the wood beams of the ceiling, I began to plunder on our options when it came to Leaven.

After a good ten minutes my head started to hurt and I knew I couldn't think of it right now.

Sitting up in bed, I thought about how I should call my dad, but it was five o'clock in the morning.  

Walking over to the far wall of the room where my phone was plugged up, I thought about just setting a reminder to call him.

However, when I turned on my phone, I found I had just gotten a text message not but three minutes ago.

Clicking on my inbox, I opened the text with curiosity of who would be texting me this early in the morning.

Dear Anna,

You lived for the mere fact that I trusted you, now ... you remind me that I can't. Told you to stay away from Seven. Now, I know you cannot, but we will fix that...

The sender was anonymous, but as tears begged to be released, I knew Leaven had sent it and his message was clear as day ... he was going to kill me, for real this time...