Trip - Part 4 (Here With You)

Chapter song:

One More Night by Maroon 5 (Couldn't put it in the side because I am on my phone.)

I don't know if what I'm doing with Seven is still considered a mistake. You would think that once you make a mistake that you tend to learn and move on while cautiously trying not to repeat the past. Yet, here I was lying in bed, next to Seven. I was trying to sleep but Seven was currently cuddled to my back and his body felt like a heater. "If you don't move over, I swear, I will smack you," I muttered groggily as I felt Seven's warm body snuggle more into my back. The longer I waited for him to move, the more I woke up. Realizing that he wasn't going to shift over, I jabbed my elbow into his stomach.

"What? What happened?" He asked suddenly waking from his deep sleep. Looking over to me, he panicked. "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"I'm fine, but can you please move over some. You're making me really hot."

Seven smiled, "happy to know I've got that kind of effect on you."

"It's not the right time for sexual jokes, Seven. It is six in the morning and you're seriously pissing me off," I muttered before scooting over to the edge of the bed, hoping to escape his warm body.

"I thought girls like to cuddle and spoon."

"Not when their sleep mate's body temperature is over one hundred degrees." Quickly looking over my shoulder at Seven, I wondered, "are you sick?" I asked him seeing as he wasn't this hot the two nights I slept with him.

"No, just over heated. Went for a run after you fell asleep."

"Seven, you know when you run you get dehydrated and when you don't drink you get overheated," I told him as I remembered how growing up he had a problem with not drinking enough water and getting overheated. Tossing the blankets off me, I grunted at how I will never fall back to sleep now. Walking over to a rocking chair in the corner of the room I grabbed my robe and tied the string around my waist, securing it.

"Where are you going?" Seven asked as he sat up in bed.

"Getting you something to drink and making a pot of coffee," I replied and then looked over at him. "Just, stay in bed. I'll be right back."

Walking out of the room, I rubbed my eyes. Man, I really wish I could go back to sleep, but I knew I would never be able to slip back into a deep slumber that I was in previously. Upon entering the dark kitchen, I wondered where the light switch was. It took me a few minute to find it, but once I did I was prancing around the room trying to find the coffee.

"Oh, good, I don't have to wake you," Carollena said as she came in the room. Her hair was pinned up and she looked like she was already dressed for the day. "So, have you taken your medicine?"

"I'm not in pain right now," I informed her as I finally found the coffee.

"Oh, good! I just woke Heaven up; we leave out of here in thirty minutes."

I looked over at Carollena and frowned. "Thirty minutes?! I just got up, heck, the sun just got up. I haven't had breakfast or even gotten dressed!"

"Well, you have thirty minutes to do all that," Carollena spoke before making her way out of the room. Before her body was fully out the kitchen door, she glanced over at me. "Oh, and tell Seven he is more than welcome to join us." I started to open my mouth to speak, but Carollena spoke first. "I heard you guys last night. You sure can scream," Carollena joked before skipping away.

With a blush planted on my face, I continued to fix my coffee and even made some toast for Seven and me.

***

"Come on, Anna, get in." Carollena baited as she splashed some of the cold water on me.

Looking down at my one piece bathing suit that she got wet, I growled. "I didn't want to get wet!" I told her.

Carollena mocked me silently before diving down in the water.

Reaching over on the pebble shore of the pond we were at, I grabbed my towel. Wrapping it around my body, I sighed. Carollena must have known I wouldn't be comfortable in my two piece because of the bruises I have. Rest my head on my knees that were tucked in front of my chest, I smiled. This place that Heaven picked out for us to go hiking is actually really breathtaking. The trial we took here was about two miles and we were enveloped in nature as the rocky trail led us through the thick forest.

My body as of this moment was really feeling sore. Before we even got to the waterfall I had to take a pain pill for I was really feeling worn out and out of breath. I nibbled on my bottom lip for a second wondering why I got out of breath so easily. Shaking that burning question out of my thoughts, I blamed it on my sore body.

Silently, I started to pray that the way back was smoother on my body. Yet, even with the pain, I was glad I came.

The pond that the waterfall flowed into was this crystal clear blue color. The shore wasn't sand, just pebbles of all sorts of colors and sizes. I picked up a few that were really pretty and tucked them in my knapsack that I brought with me.

"Why don't you get in?" Seven asked from behind me.

I glanced over at him and shrugged my shoulder. "Don't feel like it."

"Are you hurting?" He asked.

Knowing I couldn't lie to him, I nodded. A shriek sounded from my mouth as I felt myself being lifted from the ground. "Seven! Put me down," I begged as my towel slipped off me and fell on the ground. Even though I was repeatedly asking him to let me go, I actually didn't want him too.

"Shut up," he jokingly told me as he walked into the water.

Soon the cold water blanketed me. I gave a small shiver, "this water is freezing!"

"You will get use to it," Heaven commented as she swam around the back of Seven and me. I watched her for a second before she suddenly disappeared under the water. Seconds later her head bobbed up. "I'm going to kill you, Carollena!" Heaven shouted.

I giggled at the fact that Carollena had pulled Heaven under.

"You think that is funny?" Seven questioned with an evil glint in his eyes.

"No, Seven don't you dar-" I couldn't finish my sentence because Seven dunked both of us under the water. I made no attempted to swim away from him, knowing that he had me. And with his hands beneath my neck and legs he resurfaced us. Wiping my red hair from my face, I looked at him with narrowed eyes. "That, Seven, was in no way funny."

His chest vibrated with laughter.

It was then in that moment that I was thankful for having Seven in my life ... and I knew I need to come up with some plan to keep him from leaving...