Trip - Part 2 (Truth Be Told...)

"I have it all planned!" Carollena said as she walked in the small living room of the cabin. Strolling over to the couch I was planted on, she smiled. "Tomorrow we are going to go swimming and hiking. Heaven told me that there is an amazing waterfall a few miles from here. She also informed me that there is a trail that leads to it with really cool scenery. We've figure that we would hike there, have a picnic and hang out at the waterfall."

"Sounds good to me," I said.

"Then, the next day we can drive into town and go shopping," Heaven said as she walked in with a tray at hand. Setting the tray down on the wood table she smiled. "Made some tea, my uncle fully stocked the cabin with enough food to last us a year."

"I hope he bought some Oreos," Carollena said as she grabbed a steaming mug from the silver tray.

"I think so, we will have to check. Anyways, like I was saying, we can go shopping in town. They have some really neat boutiques here. Oh, and they even have a huge bookstore."

My lips twitched up at what she said. "Good because you two forgot to pack me some books."

"I didn't forget. I thought this vacation would be best spent experiencing the world. Not with your nose stuck in a book," Carollena said.

"You do realize that I can't swim, right?" I told her.

"What? Why not?"

"I have a bruised rib and a very sore neck. Hiking in its self is pushing it..."

Carollena got off the couch. "Well! Take some pain pills!" With that Carollena stormed out the room leaving me on the couch speechless.

"Who lit her tampon on fire?"

"She has been irritable for the past couple of days, probably her time of the month," Heaven answered.

"Now it makes since..."

"Anna?"

I looked over at Heaven who was in the recliner next to the couch. She was looking at me with a blank face, but I could tell she was holding in all her emotions, which meant she was hiding something.

"Yeah?"

"Seven is on his way here ... Thought I would warn you."

"Why is he coming here? I thought he was avoiding me..."

"He wants to talk to you about ... about Leaven."

"I don't want to talk," I stated as I slowly got up from the couch. I hoped that Heaven would see I was in no mood to discuss anything with her or even Seven. Maybe she will get the message and tell him not to come.

"You won't talk to Carollena and we haven't been friends in years. You need to tell someone what really happened that night."

"Do you think I am going to tell Seven? He also just popped into my life-"

"But you slept with him!" Heaven divulged. I gasped. "Anna that is not what I meant. I mean you and him have a connection. Always have-"

"I'm going to bed."

"Don't be like that Annabelle! I really didn't mean what I said to come out so harshly," Heaven said as she raced over to me. Placing her hand on my arm, she sighed. "Please, talk to him. Let him help you."

"No one can help me, Heaven. Leaven-"

"Leaven is a third grader with a water gun. Believe me when I say that Seven can help you, if you let him." Heaven looked at me with her deep blue eyes. I saw that she was really trying to persuade me. "I beg of you Anna, let him help you."