Hello, pretty lady

Hello, pretty lady.
What on Earth are you doing sashaying around as if the world rotates around you? Don't you know that it can harm you?
Hello, pretty lady.
You have beautiful eyes that make anybody trust them. Doe eyes. Sweet eyes. It's almost enough to lure me in but I know you sometimes come in a form that looks modest to trick others around you.
Hello, pretty lady.
That lipstick covers the lips that had whispered lies of lust in exchange for a cheap price. What have your desires and intentions make you become?
Hello, pretty lady.
I see what you do to those men. Why do you hate them so? Don't you know you're hurting them? If you hurt them, you harm yourself. Didn't you know? There really is a thing called self-respect and self-preservation. You destroy it becoming sweet bait. There's only a difference in which fish are going to take it. The small ones are more in number and nibble away slowly. But there are some rare cases of sharks that will grab and tear.
Hello, pretty lady.
I'm worried for the innocent ones that trust your beauty more than your actions and words. I hope they can see through it. You are a wicked, wicked thing. You lure most of them in and they believe you are beautiful.
Hello, pretty lady.
I know many young girls have more to offer than you. I know that you use your youthful beauty to gain what you desire. It wouldn't bother me weren't societies based on you and your captives. It wouldn't bother me weren't your children yours to raise. You don't deserve them, beautiful. You're too rotten for innocence.
Hello, pretty lady.
Remember that many a society were destroyed by your kind. Remember that many like yourself have been destroyed using the beauty you've been given the wrong way. Stop hypnotizing. Stop charming the ones who aren't yours. What other way do you think this will end if it isn't in corruption?
Hello, pretty lady.
I do hope that you stop doing what you're doing, but if you really are that ignorant, I hope men aren't blinded by your youth and realize what it is their society needs. I hope they don't relent to their lustful thinking. I hope it doesn't become their master.
Hello, pretty lady.
Don't you know that one day you'll become old and your mastery won't work anymore? You won't have the beauty for it and that skill will become a pathetic fraud. People will laugh and you will be nothing but an ugly shell.
Hello, pretty lady.
If you don't withdraw, you won't win this game of chess. It will end poorly for you. Time will checkmate your king.
Goodbye, pretty lady.
Good luck.