Everybody lies

We are all liars and some of those liars are saints. I kind of understand what this means now after a friend of mine enlightened me with a conceited remark (glad I could make you grin, buddy).
I am not a person who lies. Not intentionally at least. But I lie. We all do. It's fact.
You see, our brain's are packed with information and that information may very well be some truths and lies mushed together. Nobody has the entire truth. Nobody lies completely. We're all biased. We are all subjective (I know, my little thinkers, that you are frustrated, but bear with me) and objectivity is relative. Nobody is a Homer where they sit and observe how wars are played for our memories make us relate to the people of those wars and those wars become a part of us. Achilles or perhaps his enemy becomes a brother to us through compassion and relation we can't quite clearly comprehend and there is no 'correct side'.
Everybody lies. Though not intentionally. It might just be my good will when I tell my daughter that she should trust no man for they are all terrible creatures that wish to rip her of her virtue for their selfish needs (just bear with me). But that is a lie, isn't it? Maybe it isn't. You men would know.
But hey, there must be some main Truth and the Truth is worthless unless we have access to it (said by yet, another clever friend). I have some of it. So does he. So does she. If we could somehow come together and objectively fit the puzzle pieces, this would be a beautiful world indeed.
But this world is still a box of puzzle pieces that some people try to connect as others selfishly hold the pieces. Oh how I can't stand them - those who won't share their knowledge with the world, who won't improve it, who just observe. How can they do such a thing? Do they expect that knowledge to die along with them?
What use is that? You're just wasting the time of your descendants. You're not helping anyone, sitting in a corner whilst smiling, thinking you're the cleverest of the lot. And when something happens to you, nobody will spare you a glance. They won't say, "Oh, what a clever man." They'll probably curse you for wasting their air.
So let us all rise from this ignorance and join those pieces together. Let us rise and not become a nation of liars.
Then one day, someday, I hope to say:
Not everybody lies.
But that can only come at a time of justice and this world isn't just.