"Are you okay?"

"Are you okay?" I asked whilst playing with his hair.
He lay his head on my bare chest whilst I stroked his hair. He was puffing on a smoke like he does normally with his middle and index fingers. His bare skin was soft like babies skin. His hair was quiet hard from the dry blood. I enjoyed feeling his upper arms because he had cold skin. I eventually moved my hand on to his chest and I could feel his heart beating in time with mine. That's what I love about having a man, when you start to mess around and you're all sweaty and starting to really go for it, I love that I can feel their heart beating, it's fast and loud. I love the panting, the heavy breathing. You know they mean it when they start to lose their breath. That's what I liked about Oliver we didn't just go in and do the deed, he was gentle and he was all about the kissing. You know leaving his mark all around your neck and soft teeth marks. He liked to make sure it wasn't just getting it done, he actually made me just want more and more of him. He wouldn't just focus on my garden of Eden, he was interested in all of me. Kissing up and down my arms and legs. Sucking my chest and neck. I felt to comfortable with him. To be with him is to feel completely in love with yourself, he saw you as a goddess, a queen. You feel sexy, you feel beautiful, you feel plain amazing. He looked up at me with his huge chocolate eyes and he gave one of those special smiles, the one you see when they actually are happy.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"Well, I am amazing. Lying with you here naked feels amazing." I giggled. He looked down and lifted up the sheet.
"My dick agrees." He laughed.