"Don't be scared."

I stood back up and took a swig of his water.
"I've never had that done to me before. I'm not going to lie but I fair enjoyed it. Where did you learn that?" He asked surprised.
He tucked his shirt and did his belt.
"Cosmopolitan, I found one. It is apparently a mans most pleasurable form of sex." I laughed.
He stood up and hugged me.
"Thank you. I will repay you later on darling trust me." He kissed my cheek.
"Oliver. Turn around." I shouted.
"What's up?"
I did his fly for him.
"I'm just going to go check on to see if we can get a bath. Now I know what all the fuss is. I mean the boys enjoy that but I never thought it'd be that good." He smiled.
"We?" I asked.
"Is there is a problem?" He grinned.
I shook my head.
"I'll be back shortly, I'm going to also get your dinner and my own." He opened the door.
He kissed his hand and then left. Shortly after he left I heard suddenly three soft knocks to the door.
"Come in." I shouted.
In came him, James. I stood up quickly and ran to the other side of the bed, trying to get away. I quickly grabbed a cross of the wall and held it in front of me.
"Stop. Get away from me you psycho!" I cried.
He put his hands up and backed off.
"Stop, you don't need to do this. I am so sorry. I still can even understand what happened. I don't understand why I would do this, especially to you a woman! A weak lady!" He explained.
He looked at the ground and slowly shut the door.
"Please just leave." I asked politely.
"No, no I can you were the only other person there. What happened Dita. I need to know." He slowly walked towards me.
"Get back, get away! Oliver! Help me! Tony!" I cried.
"I'm sorry, I'll back off. Please just let me know. Then I'll never bug you again. I promise." He whispered.
"I can't remember! I was going unconscious if you can remember you were strangling me, you know I couldn't even think straight! Please just leave." I asked.
"What is going on here." Oliver yelled.
He ran for James and pushed him against the door.
"Nothing doctor I'm just leaving." He sighed.
Oliver walked back and let him go. He looked at the ground as he left.
"What just happened." He asked.
"Nothing. He came in all he did was asked about what actually happened he can't remember a thing. I told him I didn't remember. He was just leaving." I said throwing the cross on the bed.
"I did get scared." I said walking towards him opening up my arms.
He opened his and I placed my head on his chest and he placed his hands on my waist.
"It's okay. Don't be scared." He started to stroke my hair.
"Your bath is at half eight. Private and it's a huge bath." He explained.
"Thank you." I smiled.