"What do you think?"

I sat in his office, alone in complete silence. Alone with only my thoughts to comfort me. It was agonising, the waiting. He could be minutes, even hours. I waited, and waited a good forty minutes. I started to pace around the room, I was like a worried tiger.
"Screw it." I thought, I started to look around the room. I started off by scanning the bookshelf. There was nothing other than psychology books, some of the names were like 'journey into the human brain' or 'Are they insane or geniuses?'. The only other things were old scripts, I mean older than him. Maybe even eighteen hundreds. I picked up one, it was just paper not very well kept however it didn't matter if I could read it then I don't see a problem. It was a yellowish brown, lots of stains on it. It was rough at the edges. I was very gentle, I took it out then sat on the love chair I had been on before. I automatically got engrossed in the script. It was odd because I'd never read or acted out plays. It was called 'killer love' it didn't have a writers name on it. It was about a young lady who had fallen in love with a serial killer, way to kill the mood.. It was so romantic.
"What are you doing."
I whipped my head around it was none other than the great oliver thredson. He looked really worried.
"Dita what are you doing?" He asked again.
"I am just reading this I found it in the bookshelf." I put it over my head.
He snatched it out my hand immediately.
"Oliver!"
"Did I tell you to touch anything?" He snapped.
He slammed the door shut.
"No, but I was bored you left me in here for at least three quarters of an hour! What else was I meant to do."
"Nothing, just sit and wait."
"I am not a dog, a freaking pet. I am a person Oliver a person!"
I stood up and walked towards him.
"I knew it was a mistake coming back."
He grabbed my wrist and threw me against the door. He came really close, I felt his warm breath on my cheek. I looked at his lips, his soft lips. I was starting to ache from hunger of his touch.
"Don't hurt me." I begged.
"I can't help my size" he smirked.
He held my hands against the door and started to kiss my neck, biting softly.
I started to lightly moan.
He ripped off his belt and tie. I helped him take his dress jacket off.
"Oliver. Are you sure?"
"What do you think."
He lifted my dress up slowly.