"They all deserve to die."

The door smashed open hitting off the wall. My room was cold and pitchblack. My heart starting to race. I can see a manly figure from the door. It's James he has come to finish me off.
"Stop James! Get away please, I know I deserve it! I hurt you." I cried.
I heard the man in question crying and his breathing was fast.
"It's not James!" He cried.
He ran towards me, and crashed on to the bed. Slamming the door behind him. Then it hit me his aftershave it was Oliver. He was hysterical.I have never saw him so upset. I started to rub his head.
"Oliver what's wrong?" I am actually quite worried.
He just kept crying. He was kneeling on the floor with his face on the bed. I put my hands on my eyes lightly rubbing them, they are so soft and puffy from the crying. I started to pull him up on to the bed. After five minutes of his hysterical crying he cried out:
"I am such a bad man, I am so disgusting."
I continued to stroke his hair but I felt that it was really wet and it hasn't been raining.
"No you aren't Oliver. Everyone fights." I said trying to console him.
"No not that I just did something bad, really bad," he looked up at me.
"I just murdered someone. I am so sorry." He cried.
I never thought he could do this, I don't believe him. I am so shocked. I can't believe it... I won't. I looked back at my hands and realised they were black, it was clearly blood.
"No you didn't, please tell me you didn't." I cried.
"I did she screamed and I just kept going, I just kept hurting her." He explained.
I started to cry.
"Oliver why did you do this?" I asked.
"I was so angry, so, so angry. I love you. What don't you understand. I love you Dita. No, I am in love with you!" He cried.
He looked me in the eyes and I just died. He looked into my heart. I just grabbed him and kissed him.
"I am so sorry." I started to cry.
"I am sorry to." He explained.
"I love you, so so much."
"I love you."
"I love you." He clutched on to my face and kept kissing it all over.
"I love you." I started to kiss his neck.
"Did she cry?" I asked.
"Of course." He stopped.
"It feels good huh." I whispered.
"It did at the moment."
"Are you not scared of me?" He asked.
"Do I look scared of you?" I said placing my hand on his crotch.
"Is she important to society?" I asked.
"No she was a homeless loser."
"Good I want you to stay out of this shithole." I said starting to kiss his neck again.
"Why are you so okay with this?" He asked.
"I enjoyed it. It felt good. I love the control, plus who was she, she was probably a prostitute drughead. My husband raped me, he hurt me. He hit me, he deserved it. I loved it." I Whispered.
"I love you so much." He grabbed my ass and brought me closer.
"You only killed her?" I asked quietly.
"Yeah of course." He was rubbing my back with both his hands.
"What did you do to her?" I whispered.
"I beat her then I stabbed her fourteen times." He whispered.
"So is this her blood all over your body?" I started to kiss his ear.
"Well it's not yours." He laughed.
His skin tasted coppery and bloody.
"You are such a sadistic bitch." He said sarcastically.
"I hate people they all deserve to die." I continued to kiss his neck.