"Let me do my job."

"Come on!" He whispered whilst running down the candle lit halls.
"I'm trying!" I laughed.
I was only slightly behind him.
His shoes were making a soft noise off of the floor.
Suddenly he stopped and I crashed into him.
He burst out laughing.
"I knew that was going to happen." I laughed.
"Shhh, shhh you need to try and be quiet." He tried to whisper.
"Hey! What's going on here." A manly voice yelled.
We stopped and I stood behind Oliver.
"Nothing, is it Tony? I apologise for the noise. I am just escorting Miss Monsoon back to her room," I walked out from behind him and stared at the ground.
"Again I apologise." He said acting completely professional again.
"Doctor, it's Tony. I don't understand why she wasn't in her quarters half an hour ago like everyone else. Also it seems like the both of you are having a very good time laughing and having fun." He said nitpicking every single detail.
"It's... It's confidential. However I can tell you that it was important I was trying to sort her meds out before she was taken away to sleep. Also we weren't having fun, plus if I were to tell you a joke would you not laugh?" He said lying as he was going on.
"Yeah sir, I guess I would. I will take her to her quarters from here." Tony said reaching for my arm.
Me and Oliver looked at each other. Before he managed to grab me Oliver moved in front of me.
"No, I'll take her Because we are waiting for her next dosage. It's in ten minutes or so. I am taking her to grab something to eat before she can take it."
"This is not a hotel Doctor this is an asylum for the criminally insane you can't just grab something to eat." He barked.
Oliver reached into his jacket pocket and took out a small, orange bottle of pills.
"Do you know what these are?" He shook the bottle in his face.
"These are dangerous if used wrongly, she needs these pills, she can't take them without something I her stomach. She needs something to eat. If you keep pestering me and my patient I will be telling sister or even father Timothy. Get out of my way at let me do my job." He ordered.
Tony sighed and just walked away.
We looked at each other and laughed quietly. We continued to walk down the halls.
"Talking of something to eat are you hungry I have a pass to go in the kitchen?" He asked.
"I guess, I could eat. Are you going to give me another injection?" I whispered.
"If you're a good girl." He laughed.