"There is nothing you can do."

"Well, I guess that you've had your first injection." He laughed.
I smiled and lay on the floor, he was beside me. I could hear his heartbeat. It was like a slow beat, a drum beating slower and slower. His body was very calming I loved the warmth against my face. He was holding on to me.
"Give me a draw." I said taking the cigarette from his mouth. Smoke filled the room.
"Do you ever make a terrible mistake? You just you think you are doing right but to everyone you are doing something wrong." He whispered.
"Are you kidding, I killed people I've defiantly made mistakes before."
He moved his head to the side.
"True, however it's like an curse you obsess over this one thing you have done wrong. You know there is nothing you can do. It's done there is no going back." I heard his voice start to choke up.
"Dr, what do you mean are you ok?"
He clutched my face and pulled it towards his he gave me a slow and passionate kiss.
"Please call me Oliver. I'm fine, it's just I've got more skeletons in the closet than you think." He lay back down.
It was so cold in his office, especially the floor. That's why we were so close holding each other.
The cig went out and I placed the butt on the small crystal ashtray laying beside me. It was perfectly clean not another end beside it. I loved all the small little details of his office. The postcards and little Nicknacks.
"Will I be in here forever?" I ask.
He looked deep in his eyes, I saw his twinkle.
"Come, come on. Let's fix ourselves up and I think I might be able to take you for a walk."
"What time is it?"
"9pm, damn. It's a bit late." He said looking at his watch.
"Do you need to go home?"
"I will soon. I'm sorry. Do you want a quick drink, a coffee? Before I need to escort you back to your 'room'"
"A double whisky on the rocks?" I smirked.
"I can give you a single Luke warm shot of watered down wine from sisters office?" He laughed looking at all the drinks on his desk.
He looked so perfect standing naked with only a pair of cotton socks on, his glasses and the most expensive watch you can buy. He is skinny and quite muscular not a freakshow muscle man but he worked out a few times a week, you could tell.
I started to giggle like a little girl when I saw his cock.
"What?" He said blushing.
He quickly moved his hands and covered himself embarassed.
I stood up and ran toward him. I sat on the table and pulled him close. I kissed him.
"Mmmmm"
I looked up and him and pulled back.
"You enjoying this?" I smiled.
He put his hand on my thigh.
"Maybe" he smirked.