"It all counts for shit."

He stood up once he'd finished. I stood up too and fixed my dress.
"Did I get anything on you?" He asked awkwardly.
"What do you mean? No, you didn't. Who cares even if you did." I smirked.
"I work here, I can't sex up the patients. I didn't even get your name?" He smiled.
"Dita monsoon." I said jokingly putting hand out for him to shake it.
He laughed and took my hand shaking it firmly.
"Why can't you have kids?" He asked quietly trying not to be rude.
"I have no idea?" I replied.
"Are you married?" He asked slightly frowning and shaking his head.
"Was." I smiled reassuringly.

He placed his hand on my shoulder and smiled. He pulled up its trousers and buckled his belt. I looked at the floor kind of in disgust. I am not a slut I promise, but sometimes when I feel a connection I usually go for it and I end up ashamed of myself, I don't even know this guys last name. I do want someone to love me, it's all I've ever wanted.
"Dita, are you okay?" He said sympathetically.
He shook my shoulder playfully. I forced myself a smile.
"Is this just a one time off thing?" He asked.
"It's up to you." I smiled.
He kissed me and smiled.
"I don't want it to be, we took this the opposite way. We were meant to do it the other way around. I get to know you first then we do it." He laughed.
"James?" I heard someone shouting outside the door.
"Shit, Dita we can't be seen." He sighed.
"Why? It all counts for shit. Do you seriously don't think that woman here don't sleep with people just to get an extra piece of bread or a cigarette? You are oblivious." I snapped.
"So you slept with me to get a cig" he said sadly.
He looked at the ground in embarrassment.
"I'm an idiot, I should've known no one wants me for me. Forget it." He said throwing a cigarette at me.

His face was taken over by anger. He smashed open the door and grabbed my arm pulling my out rough.
"Ouch! That hurts, stop!" I squealed.
"I thought you like it rough." He said throwing me at the banister.
I felt a great pain in my back. I jumped and then fixed myself. He is really hurting me now. He stopped he took in a large breath and stood still shaking. He brushed his hand through his hair and then took my arm. I started to shake uncontrollably. My back is really sore. He looked at me with a dirty look. I started to feel tears roll down my face. He looked at me not with one bit of sympathy.
"It's pathetic." He muttered to himself.
I quickly brushed my tears away.

Carl started to walk towards us. He grabbed my arm and we started to walk up the stairway to hell. Suddenly a older nun stood at the top of the stairs with a dirty look aimed at me. I smirked at her the. Gave her a smug look. We got the top.
"So who is this." She said rubbing her hands together like a classic villain.
"Dita Monsoon" I snapped.
She grabbed my arm. I flinched and tried to get away from her, she slapped my face hard.
"What the hell? You crazy bitch!" I screamed.
My face was stinging slightly.
"Bye boys, wait outside. I can handle her, I want us to get acquainted." She said slowly with a sadistic grin.
We entered her office and I sat on the small wooden chair at the opposite end of her cheap wooden table. It only had crossed everywhere and it was very minimalistic, it's all bare and grey. I hate it in here. It's going to be a tough few years.