"I think I love you."

I woke up to the strong smell of coffee. I felt the sun on my cheeks, I slowly opened up my eyes, then it revealed an unfamiliar place, I've never been here. It's small with only a white bed and white walls. There is a cross on all four corners. This is so much nicer than my room. I looked over and saw an armchair and I saw Oliver sleeping on it. Then suddenly it hit me, I woke up with an aching back and it was hard to breathe, my neck is all swollen.
"Oliver." I managed to whisper.
He looks so cute when he is sleeping his glasses were at the bottom of his nose. He wasn't that far so I tried to tap him. Suddenly he jumped up. His eyes were bloodshot and he wiped away the smallest bit of drool with his sleeve.
"Morning." He mumbled.
His glasses fell to the floor and made a quiet noise. He quickly picked them up and then put them on.
"How are you feeling?" He placed his hand on my hair then kissed my forehead I smiled at him.
"Paper?" I Asked.
He started to feel around himself. He felt inside of his pockets. Then he started to search for his jacket. Eventually he found a small notebook and a pen. He handed me them. I wrote on it.
'Where am I? when will I be out of here. What happened? Did you stay last night?'
He looked closely.
"I managed to get you a private medical room, this is so much nicer than your other room so I was trying to get this room for you permanently also my office is right beside it I am the next room. That guard started to strangle you and you started to go dizzy and you were a minute away from suffocating. Everyone tried to grab you and whatever I told them that I was not going to let them put you back in that room any longer. James is getting relocated to a different area however still in this facility. He can't remember anything that happened last night. I went to my office for about twenty minutes until everything died down than I sneaked back in here and well yeah I fell asleep." He explained slowly.
He moved the chair closer and he held my hand.
"You will be okay, I promise. I'll stay every night if I have to. I don't care what people think, I see guard getting sucked off so the patient can get an extra slice of bread or an extra ten minutes out of their rooms. But I am not just using you. You are different, I not sure what it is but I feel for you. I not going to use you sex I promise." He whispered.
A few years ran down my face when I thought of him actually believing in me rather than being used.
"Don't cry, I'm here now." He smiled and brushed away my tears. I took back hand and started to write again.
'I'm not crying because I am sad, I am crying because I finally think I am happy. You were the light in the darkness. You are holiness in this place not sister or the huge Mary statue, to me you are my God.'
He looked at the paper and he smiled, sincerely.
"Do you really feel like this?" He asked.
I nodded and smiled.
"Think I love you." He said.
He said it a special kind of way, he wasn't being Sarcastic. He wasn't kidding. I started to get butterflies when I saw him.
"I love you." I managed to murmured.
He came close and started to kiss me he was warm, he was safe.