"Why can't we?"

We continued to walk down the dirty halls. It was dark with one candle every so often. I heard cries of pain and fear. I started to shiver and I managed to make myself feel uncomfortable. I looked at him and he looked back.
"Are you okay?" He asked concerned.
He stopped and placed his hand on my forehead. He frowned.
"You are really hot." He said.
"I know." I laughed.
He smirked.
"No, I mean I think you have a temperature." He smiled.
I looked at his eyes. He looked back. I am a whore. We leaned in and..
"Doctor! Doctor! Help, I need an aspirin!" A male voice yelled.
He looked at me and backed off he looked around and started to walk off. He put his hand out to gesture for me to wait. I started to look around. Then I heard footsteps running and someone grab me. I closed my eyes as I felt a person kiss my lips fast. I flashed open my eyes and saw a familiar pair of gorgeous brown eyes. He kissed me for a good few minutes, he was amazing. His tongue was soft and warm. His lips were soft. He quickly backed off and put back in his glasses. He ran off.

After a few minutes he ran back and stood beside me.
"Sorry about that." He said going red in the face.
"About what?" I smiled.
He started to laugh and showed his adorable dimples. His laugh was manly and cute.
"We kissed where were you?" He laughed.
"In your mouth." I giggled.
He looked at me a brushed my hair to the back off my ear.
"Right, come on. We better get going to my office we are only a few seconds away, I swear." He said starting to walk away.
I walked with him.

We got to a neat auburn door with a golden door knob. He put his hand out and turned it, he looked at me and smiled before we walked in. I walked into the sophistically decorated room with red leather armchairs with not one sign of religion or God anywhere. It was painted a dark grey and had a huge desk in it. It was filled with huge bookcases with hundreds of different psychology books, very modern. It had one black telephone. It was a love chair it could fit two people. On the table was a small tin of sweets or hard candies.
"So did it mean anything." I asked.
"Pardon?" He said confused.
"Am I a mistake, the kiss. What will Mrs Thredson think? I am just a whore!" I cried.
He quickly closed the door, he told me to sit down.
"Mrs Thredson?" He laughed.
He sat on the chair beside me and took my hand.
"You aren't a whore, why would you think that?" He asked.
"I slept with the man next door when I was married, I had sex in the cupboard with a man I've never even met before and now I am kissing you! I am no better than a prostitute, a street walker!" I cried.
He looked in my eyes with shock and then frowned. He dropped my hand and stood up. He completely changed mood.
"Really?" He asked.
I nodded in shame. He lifted his arms and through me up to my feet. My heart is starting to race.
"Don't hurt me!" I squealed.
He grabbed my waist and pulled me close.
"Do you love him, them?" He whispered.
His breath was warm against my neck.
"No. We couldn't be together anyway!" I said.
"Why can't we?" He smiled.
He started to kiss my neck. His kiss was so soft and gentle.