Chapter 31

Heather's POV
Almost! I thought. Plan #2 failed again! Why?! I really hate that girl. She's always there to ruin my moment with Hiccup. Im not going to stop! Im going to get what i want or who i want. He's going to be mine.

I stared at Hiccup's picture at my hand. I gave it long kiss pretending that it was Hiccup. I really like to make out with that boy. But i need patience, he'll be mine soon.

Astrid's POV
I was laid beside Hiccup. We were on his dorm doing nothing. Our class just ended an hour ago. Sooo, yeah we have nothing to do. We were just relaxing and cuddling on his bed with his left arm wrapped around my shoulder and me, was leaned on his shoulder while i was playing with his fingers on his right hand.

I looked up at him and gave his chin a quick kiss. He looked down at me and smile before kissing my forehead, i smiled. I really love his kisses. "Soo... What should we do?" I asked as i sat up. He shrugged his shoulders "Maybe, we could just talk you know. I dont feel like doing something now, the school kills me." He replied.

I chuckled "Lazy." I mumbled enough for him to hear. He smiled before pulling me to his toned body, giving me a tight hug. "Let go!" I giggled playfully slapping his chest "No can do m'lady." He said as he only hug me tighter.

I laughed "If you dont let go... I'll kick you ass until you die you dork!" I said but of course it was a joke! Hell no! I wont hurt my amazing boyfriend. I cant lose him you know...

"Really? Youre gonna do that?" He smirked

"Yeah! If you dont let go!"

"Haha! Of coure i wont let you go! Youre mine only!"

I smiled and looked up at him. I love when he tell me that. I leaned up and kiss him that only lasted for seconds.

"And youre mine too." I whispered as i looked at his forest green eyes that make me fall for him over and over again.

He leaned down and captured my lips to his. He licked my lower lip asking for an entrance and of course i happily obliged. I opened my mouth and let his tongue explored my mouth. Soon, i got tired of his tongue only exploring my mouth. Our tongues were battling. Exploring each others mouth.

I switched position, and let myself sat on his lap. I straddled his lap yeah. We continued making out when suddenly i felt something poking my thigh. And i knew what it was.

So i began to grind my sex to his. He let out a moan through the kiss, and to be honest i really love the sound of him moaning.... Pervert Astrid gosh. I began to grind harder, the grinding became faster too. He groaned through the kiss while i moan.

His getting harder every grind. I slid down my hand from his hair to his abdomen under his shirt. Feeling his abs. We pulled away gasping for air, but when our lips pulled apart his lips quickly made contact at my neck.

I gasped as he began sucking on my pulse. "H-hiccup...." I moaned and he let out a grunt. I began to grind faster and harder than before. Im already wet. My panty is wet.

Soon i felt myself is near at the edge and i know he is too. Cause he keep groaning and moaning as i grind. I kept grinding harder and faster and surprisingly. He grasped my waist and began bucking hard his hips at mine, meeting my grind.

He bounced me up and down that looks like he is thrusting into me but no. We still have clothes on. I moaned as his bulge pressed to my womanhood. And suddenly i came "Hiccup!" I screamed. So now, my panty is really really wet.

He continued bouncing me up and down cause i know he's still no finish. But after a few of bouncing, he closed his eyes "Ahhh!" and came. He let go of my waist. Both panting like a dog. After we catch our breath we both look at each other and smiled.

"Did that just really happened?" He asked.

"Yeah. It did."

"Y-you like it?" He asked blushing madly. I smiled at him.

"I love it babe. I love you."

"I love you too m'lady." He replied. I smiled and leaned in kiss him.

We both pulled away and smiled at each other. He looked down and smiled "Your pants is wet." He chuckled. I blushed slightly "Well i reached the edge what do you expect?" I said.

I looked down and smirk when i saw his pants is wet too. Wetter than mine. "Yours too." I pointed down. He looked down and his eyes widened. He groaned "It looks like you pissed in your pants" i teased while giggling.

He rolled his eyes "Yeah yeah. Whatever you say." He said. I chuckled before getting off his lap and standing up. "C'mon let's get ourselves clean. We both dont want the other suspect anything, dont we?" I said lending out my for him to stand up.

He smiled "yeah right." He said before grabbing my hand and standing up.

-----------------------------------------
Hello guys! Im sorry if i havent updated over a month! I was just too busy and i dont have ideas!

And i hope you like this chapter. Its short but not boring right? Well, of course its not!

Im sorry again guys! I'll try to update as soon as i can! I love you Hiccstrid lovers! 😘😍 See you next chapter!

-Mr. Night Fury