Chapter 15

Hiccup's POV
The next morning i woke up with a wide smile on my face. "Hey whats with the smile?" Jack asked "Oh nothing. just in a good mood." I answered "Oh yeah? So what happend last night?" He said raising an eyebrow and smirking at me.

Should i tell him that me and astrid are together?! Nah. ill ask astrid first.

"Nothing. just a normal date dude." i said "Did you ask her to be your girlfriend?" At that i dont know what to say "Uhh.... n-not yet." i said looking down "What?! Why you so stupid dude?! Last night was your chance and you wasted it!" He said shaking me violently.

"I know i know! I just need more time." i lied. Actually i felt bad lying to my best friend even though he's fully jerk. "Okay fine." he said walking towards the bathroom. i sighed and think about last night.

It was the best night ever!!!

Astrid's POV
"Asty! Tell me what happend last night!" Ruff said jumping up and down on my bed. i groaned and covered my head with the pillow "You'll know later ruff! And please, get off my bed and let me sleep for five minutes." i said annoyed.

She groaned and get off my bed. "Make sure you'll tell me later." she said glaring at me. "Fine fine." i said "Get off your bed now astrid. We have school." she said sternly. i got off my bed and walk towards the bathroom.
--------------Time Skip-------------
"So what happend last night?" Asked ruff for the seventh time "I told you, you'll know later!" I said as i rolled my eyes "Yeah you told me that this morning, and that 'later' is now." she said with a sass "That 'later' is later." i said as i facepalmed.

Ruff furrowed her eyebrows and said "What?" I groaned "Just.... later!" I said. I dont have time to deal with her now. "Okay! By the way, i have to go to my locker. So, see you later!" She said before running away and i just waved 'goodbye'.

I was walking towards my locker when i spotted hiccup, he looked at me and a smile planted on his face, i smiled and walk towards my locker. "Hey baby!" He greeted me, i smiled of what he called me "Hey!" I greeted back. I put my things into my locker and get the things i need.

We were walking to our first class side by side. I can feel hiccup held my hand and locked our fingers together, i looked up at him and he looked down at me. We gave each other a warm smile "So this is what happened last night?" came a voice from behind. We turned around and saw ruff her arms crossed, smirking and an eyebrow raised.

I scratch the back of my neck "Uhh.. y-yeah. we're t-together n-now." i said while blushing, ruff eyes widened and she squealed "YES! YES! HICCSTRID BABY!" She squealed while jumping up and down "Ruff calm down!" I said, and then she calmed down "Does the others know?" She asked "Uhmm... no. but dont tell them yet ruff." Hiccup pleaded.

"Sure! For you hottie." ruff said sweetly, i glared at her and said sternly "Hey back off! He's mine." Ruff put her hands up for surrender "Woah! Calm down! Im not going to steal him." she said, hiccup chuckled "Let's go to class!" He said "Yeah good idea." i agreed. And we went off to class.