Chapter 29

Heather's POV
I cant believe it! That slutty pathetic bitch snapped at me like that and embarassed me infront of those people!!! And she got that hottie boy! Oh and by the way, i like that hot boy!! He's so perfect and he dont deserve that bitch! He deserve me and we'll be the cutest couple in the whole world!

Okay i need a plan now. I need a plan how to steal that hot boy and make him fall inlove with me. HE WILL BE MINE AND YOU ARE GOING DOWN BLONDE BITCH!! *smirks evily*

Astrid's POV
"Astrid! Baby!" A familiar voice came from behind, i turned around and saw hiccup running towards me. I smiled and greet him "Hey baby!" I said before giving him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled back and wrap his arms around my shoulder "Are you busy today?" He asked.

I shook my head no "Nope." i said popping the 'p' "Good! C'mon let's go." he said, "Uh.. where are we going?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him. "I'll treat you." he said smiling. My eyes widened and i jumped and squealed, "Yes!!! C'mon!" I squealed. He chuckled and kissed me fully in the lips.

I kissed back and wrap my arms around his neck, we both pulled away and he pressed his forehead against mine "You're cute." he said. I blushed slightly and he smirk when he noticed me blushing "You're hot." i said, and he blushed. Now its my turn to smirk, i gave him a peck on the lips before saying "C'mon! I thought you'll treat me?" I asked. He chuckled "Yeah. Let's go." He said as took my hands and intwined our fingers together.

--------------Skip---------------
We went to an ice cream store outside the campus. Im eating vanilla and hiccup was eating chocolate, i looked up at him and giggled. He immediately stop licking his ice cream and look at me in a cute adorable confuse face "What?" He asked. I giggled and shook my head, "N-nothing. It's just... you have ice cream in your face" i said giggling, "Where?" He asked while smiling "Here let me." i said before picking a tissue and leaned over to wipe the chocolate on his cheek.

I pulled away after i finished wiping his cheek, "There." i smiled. He smiled back before saying "Thank you m'lady." i leaned in and gave him a soft kiss on his lips, i pulled away and smiled "You're welcome."

We continued eating ice cream and when we were finished we went to the park to take a walk. Our fingers intwined, swaying. We were both smiling like an idiot but soon my smile faded when i caught a glimpse of a freaking black haired girl who we call 'Heather'.

My eyes met hers, i gave her a death glare that says 'if you ever touch my boyfriend im going to kill you' but however that glare didn't work. She walked to us and stood infront of us. I growled as she came near, she smirked while looking both of us. I can feel hiccup's grip and my hand became tight. I looked up at him and he has this face that looks like......scared? Terrified? Idk.

"Sooo?? What a coincidence right?" The black haired bitch spoke, i rolled my eyes and scoffed. "Unless youre following my boyfriend." i snapped. I swear i can feel my blood boiling inside my body! Hiccup gave my hand a squeez to calm me down.

"Umm.. Excuse us cause we really need to go." Hiccup said politely. "Sure! Maybe i'll see you tomorrow again?" Heather said sweetly. I groaned "Definitely not." I replied. She gave me a freaking smirk "Why not?" She asked raising one of her ugly eyebrows. "Umm... let me see... because im not going to let you go near my boyfriend and me!!" I snapped sarcastically.

But before heather can reply, hiccup spoke "We really need to go." before grabbing my wrist and running back to his car. We both hop on his car and he started driving back to the campus. There was a moment of silence between us for a few minutes before he spoke "You know, you dont really need to be harsh to her."

I looked at him like if he's crazy "Do you really expect me to act kind and gentle infront of her when she's trying to flirt with my boyfriend?!" I snapped. I really hate snapping at him but my anger got the best of me. I expected him to snap back at me, but instead i saw his mouth turned into a smirk.

"What?" I asked irritated. He took a glance at me before saying "Youre cute when youre jealous." He said laughing slightly. Okay, i do admit it. Im jealous, and so what? That bitch was flirting with my boy!

I rolled my eyes at him "Go ahead! Make fun of your jealous girlfriend!" I said sarcastically. He smiled and shook his head. He reached down and grab my hand in his "Im not making fun of you babe. Im just telling the truth that you are really cute when jealous." he said in a sweet voice that made me melt.

"So what now? Youre gonna make me jealous by flirting back to that freaking black haired girl and go near her?!" I asked, he shook his "What?! No! Of course not! Im not gonna flirt back and go near her!" He protested. I smirk "Really?" I asked, he glanced back at me and smiled. "Really." he said before giving my hand a squeez. I smiled "Okay! I trust you!" I said before kissing his cheek.

He smiled down at me "I trust you too m'lady." he said. I smiled before locking our fingers together "I love you." i said looking at him, he smiled and glanced down at me "I love you too babe."

---------------------------------------
HEY GUYS!! Wassup?!

IT HAS BEEN A MONTH SINCE THE LAST UPDATE RIGHT?!

And im really really really sorry for that! I've been busy. I promise, i'll try my best to update as soon as i can.

I love youuuu everyone! Thanks for the votes!!!