Chapter 8

Astrid's POV
I am now here sitting and waiting for the bell ring. im playing with my ballpen and of course im not listening to my prof because she cant stop talking about her vacation and her son. i admit it, she's annoying. i snap out of my thought when the bell rang. YES! FINALLY! THIS DAY IS OVER! I grab my things and walk through the hallway.

While i am walking, there came a bunch of boys blocked my way "Hello there ms. beautiful." the guy with a black hair and a muscular body. but he's not hot "Excuse me please?" I say a bit rude "Not until you date me." he said while looking down at me and smirking evily.

"I am not dating a jerk like you!" I hissed, after that his face darkens "What did you just call me?!" He shout, well im not scared of him "Jerk. didn't you hear it? I'll spell it for you, J-e-r-k! There, hope you understand it." I said while crossing my arms.

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME LIKE THAT OR ELSE-" he was cut off when a familiar voice came behind me."Leave her alone snotlout."

Hiccup's POV
I was walking with jack through the hallway when i heard an arguing and it was surrounded by the students, me and jack rushed to that crowded place where the arguing was happening. i pushed some students to get out of the way to see who was that people arguing, as i came closer, i saw who it was.

it was Astrid and stupid snotlout who used to bully me when we were kids "DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME LIKE THAT OR ELSE-" i cut him off "Leave her alone snotlout." I commanded to him, i walk beside astrid and faced snotlout, he just smirk at me evily "Long time no see fishbone." Snotlout teased.

Oh yeah? Fishbone huh? Let's see what you got snotty?

"Yeah. Long time no see snotface." i teased back and everyone laughs, even astrid. snotlout clench his fist while glaring at me and i glared back at him, but before he can throw a punch at me, astrid punched his gut and he fell on the floor. i can hear everyone say 'oooohh'

Wow! Astrid's really strong, sure i won't mess up with her. hehe...