Chapter 9

Astrid's POV
"That was pretty feisty!" Hiccup said or more like complimented "Well, he deserves it." i said while grinning "So m'lady, want to go to my place and starts the homework?" I blushed of what he called me "S-sure" i replied while looking down trying to hide my face. "Well then, let's go!" He said.
----------Time Skip----------
We are at hiccup and jack's dorm and doing that homework from ms. taylor earlier.
*few minutes later
And after a few minutes, Finally! We're done with this shit! "Phew!" Hiccup said and sighed in relief "That was a bit hard and i thought my head will explode!" I giggled as he said that and he looks really cute! "Yeah.." i said "So... Astrid, are you free today?" He asked

Wait?! Is he gonna ask me out?!
What am i gonna say?!
Okay astrid, settle down and think of it.

"Uh hello? Earth to astrid?" Hiccup said while waving his hand infront of my face "Huh?" I said as i blinked rapidly to get back to reality "So im asking if you are free today?" He asked me again while scratching the back of his neck "Well, yeah." I said while blushing a bit "Good! So wanna hang out today?" He said while smiling widely "Sure!" I said while returning the smile "Let's go!" He said as he grab me.
Hiccup's POV
Yes! She agreed to hang out with me. Well i've got some alone time with her "So where do you wanna go m'lady?" I asked her, then i noticed that she blush "Anywhere you want haddock." she replied with a tone of teasing, i just chuckled of that.
----------Time Skip---------
I stop my car infront of a carnival that's beside the beach. Of course being a gentleman, i went to open the door for the beautiful girl i like. as i open the door astrid came out and giggle of what i did "Thank you kind sir" she said with a sweet voice that made my heart melt.

"You're welcome m'lady." i replied as i bowed to show respect to her, again she giggled and i smiled at her. "So, shall we go?" I asked "We shall." she replied while smiling at me. Gods, she's so beautiful. i thought.

And we start walking and riding some rides like roller coaster, Ferris wheel, etc. It was pretty fun to hang out with her. Well, she's kind, beautiful, funny, cute and amazing. She just made my night, it was the best night i've ever had in my life!

"Astrid, what you wanna ride next?" I asked her "Well i don't know, i think just want some rest." she said "Want something to eat?" i asked while looking down at her "That's okay with me." She said and looked up at me "Want ice cream?" I asked "Yes!" She said cheerfully like a kid. i just chuckles at her action.

"Hey wanna go for a walk? There's a beach there, it's good to have some fresh air." I asked her while we are eating our ice cream "Sure! That would be great." she said.
Astrid's POV
I can't believe it! I just hanged out with Hiccup! And this night is the best night i've ever had! He made my night though. And it's great to hang out with him. And why wouldn't be? He's nice, gentleman,funny, cute, and amazing!

I like him though. i felt safe, comfortable and amazing when i'm with him, i wonder... if he became my boyfriend, i will surely be safe and happy...

Wait what?! Why am i thinking of this? Ugh! Not gonna happen!

I was walking in the beach with hiccup beside me, there was a silence between us and only you can hear was the sound of the waves. "So are you tired?" He asked breaking the silence "A bit" i replied "Let's go sit here" he said as he stop walking and sat on the white sand. I sat beside him and rested my head on his shoulder "Astrid, thank you." He said "For what?" I asked as i looked at him "For hanging out with me and you just made this night the best i've ever had in my life." He said

Wow. that actually feel good to make a person happy. i never thought i would do that.

"You're welcome. You did the same too hicc" i said "Really? I just made your night?" He asked, i looked at his emerald eyes and nodded, as he looked at me in the eyes too. And there were silence between us again

The next thing i know was that we're both leaning in closer and closer.....
----------------------------------------------
Chapter 9 guys! Thank you for reading and i really appreciate it! Thank you! 🙏