Chapter 4

Astrid's POV
We're now walking towards the door of our dorm and let me tell you! Ruff is freaking annoying like her brother. Well they're twins, what can you say? And now im so irritated. "Oh my gosh! He's so hot! And he was stealing glances at you! Oh wait! Got it!" Ruff said and yeah, she's fangirling to that auburn hair dude. Ruff turn her head slowly and smirk at me "What?!" I asked "Maybe he likes you. That's why he was stealing glances at you!" She said cheerfully while pointing at me. I blush a bit and rolled my eyes at her, and now we reach our dorm and open it slowly. When i got in i lay on my bed and sigh, thinking of what ruff said. Maybe she's right, What if he ask me out? Ugh! Don't think about it astrid! i snapped out of my thoughts when ruff jumped on my bed "Hey astrid!" She said while smiling at me. i groaned and sat up "What?" I asked annoyed "Do you like that auburn hair dude?" Ruff asked, i blushed a bit and look away to hide my face from blushing "N-no" i lied. "Come on astrid! Admit it. i can see it on your face" Ruff replied, i blush even more and tried to hide my face "Ha! Youre blushing! I knew it, you like him!" Ruff shouted "Okay! Maybe i like him a bit" i said. Ruff look at me and smirk "Date him." Ruff said, i widened my eyes at her "What?! Are you crazy?! Im not gonna ask him on a date! That's not what girls do! He should be the one who ask me on a date ruff and that's not gonna happen!" I said ruff rolled her eyes get off my bed and sat on hers "Then wait til' he ask you on a date. and if that happens, say yes." ruff said she's so annoying! i roll my eyes lay on my bed "Deal?" I heard ruff said, i looked at her and she looked at me with her arms crossed "Ugh. Fine" i said as i gave up "Good. and if you dont say yes, i will tell him that you like him" ruff said "Okay! Okay!" I said. "Okay. Goodnight Astrid, tomorrow is the first day of our college" ruff said before she lay on her bed and sleep. "Goodnight Ruff." i said as i sigh and pull the blanket up to cover my body. and drifted off to sleep.
----------------------------------------------
Hi guys!Im sorry im a bit bad speaking english, just try to understand it guys. im really sorry. im not good. and for those who appreciate it, Thank you! I love you guys! ❤️