Chapter 17

---------months later---------
Astrid's POV
Months later since hiccup and i start dating. Our relationship is getting stronger and i think no one or nothing can seperate us.... Let's hope for the best. "So guys, what do you wanna do this sembreak?" Kristoff asked while taking a sip to his latte. Oh by the way, we're all here in starbucks and its sembreak now.

"I dont know. May just hang out with you or with elsa." Jack said while wrapping his arms around her waist "Why dont we go for a camping?" Hiccup asked, everyone nodded "When?" Elsa ask "Maybe tonight." i answered "Yeah. that would be great." Punzie added "So... what are you waiting for? Let's go and pack our things!" Jack cheered.

This is gonna be fun!!

Hiccup's POV
We all head to our dorms to pack our things. I brought some basketball shorts, pants, shirt, jacket, my guitar and tent for camping. We all meet to the parking lot and put our things inside eugene's van. I sat in the driver seat and astrid was about to sit into the passenger seat when jack stop her.

"Nah-uh astrid. Im gonna sit here, you go sit beside elsa." Jack said pointing at elsa, astrid frowned and sat beside elsa. She put her earphones and i start the engine and drove off. Its 3 hours travel. Its gonna be a long ride.
--------2 hours later-----------
We've been traveling for 2 hours and i was taking glances at astrid in the rear-view mirror. She was just looking outside the window with her earphones on, i took back my eyes on the road when..... "Jack can we please switch seat now please?" Astrid ask pleadingly, jack chuckled and shook his head.

This piece of shit messing with my astrid.

"Why?" Jack ask looking back at her "Because i want to sit beside hiccup!" She said annoyed, i chuckled because of her sweetness. She miss me already.
"Why? You miss him already? Astrid, we've been just traveling for 2 hours. Can you please just wait for an hour?"
Jack said while chuckling.

"I dont care! I just want to be near hiccup!" She said pouting. Awww how cute, my baby is pouting. I smirk of their argument. "Well you cant be near with him for an hour because im not going to switch seat for you!" Jack said glaring at her while his arms crossed.

"Hiccup" I turned my head to astrid "Please." she said pleadingly while doing her puppy eyes that i cant resist. I turned my head and focused on the road, and shrugged my shoulders "I dont know m'lady. We cant do anything with jack, he's just too stubborn." i said taking glances at her. Her eyes wide and jack stick his tounge out like a kid. She gave him a death glare that made jack shut up, the other giggled and i chuckled "And you, i hate you!" Astrid said pointing at me.

Wow! That hurt. Even though i know its just a fucking joke. I dont want to hear those words from her.

"Hey take it back!" I said pouting, she crossed her arms "Nope." she said popping the 'p' "C'mon baby! Take it back!" I said taking glances at her. She shook her head and i gave up. I frowned and focused on driving. I can see at the corner of my eye, jack smirking at me "Get that filty smirk of yours off your face jack." i said sternly.

Ugh.... im in a bad mood now!

"What?" Jack ask with a confused face "Ugh.. nothing idiot" i mumbled.