Chapter 14

Astrid's POV
"C'mon astrid! Just put this on!" Ruff said while forcing me to put some make up. i groaned "I dont wanna!" I said "Just this time astrid. This is a date, you must look beautiful in your date with hottie!" She said trying to put me those stupid make up!

I dont really wanna use those! Im not that 'girly girl' and I dont wear dress also.

"Ughh... Fine." i gave up. I cant argue with her, shes right i must look beautiful tonight cause its my first date. After she put some make up on me, she made me wear a blue dress (Pic above)

After getting ready, i check my phone and the time is 7:50. He will be here in 10 minutes. I looked at myself in the mirror and took a deep breath. i was nervous. "Relax astrid. You'll be fine." Ruff said looking at me "I hope so." i mumbled.

Then there was a knock on a door. He's here. "Astrid! Hottie is here!" Ruff squealed. i sighed and walk towards the door, when i open it there i saw a handsome auburn hair boy. He wore green polo shirt with black leather jacket.

Wow.... He looks bad boy and....... hot.

Hiccup's POV
This is it! Your date! Your chance to ask her to be your girlfriend. I stood infront of her door and took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

When the door open, there come reveal a beautiful blond girl who was wearing a blue dress that matches her eyes. She's like an angel from heaven that sent by God to earth. I thought.

I snapped out of my thoughts when i heard a giggle "Thank you." she said "Wait?! Did i say that out loud?!" I asked "Yeah..." she said blushing, i chuckled "So.... shall we go m'lady?" I asked taking out a hand for her to take.

She gladly took it "We shall" she said smiling at me. Oh gods... im melting.. I led her to my car and we drove off to a fancy restaurant.

We went inside and ordered. We were just talking, laughing, and having fun. "So where do you wanna go next?" I asked her she shrugged her shoulder "I dunno." "Wanna go to the park?" I asked "Sure!" She said.

At the park
We were walking side by side when it hit me. I am supposed to ask her to be my girlfriend. Well, since we were at the park, it was nice timing to ask her this question.......

Astrid's POV
We were walking when i heard hiccup took a deep breath "Hey what's wrong?" I asked worriedly. He stop walking and stood infront of me.

I was confused and ask myself. What is he doing?! What is he planning to do?!

He took both of my hands and look at me straight to the eyes. I did the same and gods his eyes are so beautiful. Emerald green eyes. I snapped out of my thoughts when he started to speak.

"Astrid, when i first met you i fell inlove with you. I know its weird when you fell inlove with a girl you just met that day but i knew you are different. And i was right. So since the day i met you, i was planning to ask you on a date and i already did. But there's one more question that i still didn't ask you... Astrid Hofferson, Will you be my girlfriend?"

I froze for a moment. I just wanna jump, scream, squeal and hug him and i did. He asked me to be his girlfriend! This was the time i've been waiting for!

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I scream and jump. I hug him and squeal, he looked at me grinning widely. I got lost into his emerald eyes and i realized that we were both leaning in, i closed my eyes and suddenly i felt a warm soft lips touched mine.

We both pulled away and smile at each other "You dont know how happy i am" he said "Me too." i said smiling at him "I love you Hofferson." I smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the lips "I love you too Haddock." i said.

This is the best night ever!!!