Chapter 10

Astrid's POV
We were both leaning in closer and closer when i felt a pair of warm lips touch mine.

Oh my gods! We kissed! I kissed a man that i just met that day! And he was my first kiss though. Oh my gods! I think im gonna die!

We both pulled away and looked into each other's eyes. He smiled at me and i smiled at him "I've been wanting to do that when i met you. or should i say this morning" he joked i blushed "Y-yeah" i stutter, after that there was silence between us.

"We should head back, i-its late" i said breaking the silence "Uhmm... Y-yeah we should." he said while sitting up.

Hiccup's POV
HOLY COW! I KISSED HER! Even though we barely know each other, but when i kissed her i feel like she's the right girl for me and i thing i will easily fall for her.... hope she won't hurt me.

There was a silence when we head back until we got infront of the door of her room, she turned to face and kissed my cheek.... i felt my cheeks turned to red "Thank you." she said "No problem. i wish we can do it more often." i said "Course we can you dork!" She teased as she punched my arm slightly.

"So... i should get going..." i said a bit awkward "Uhh...y-yeah s-sure" she said after that she opened the door and went inside.

Astrid's POV
I went inside with a smile on my face and it tells how happy i am "Where were you young lady?" Interrupted the voice, i turned my head to look who it is, and i saw ruffnut looking at me while her arms crossed "I-i-im w-wi-with H-hiccup" i answered.

Her eyes widened and squeals "Oh my gosh! Did you just go on a date with that hottie?!" She asked.

Ughh... here we go again...

I rolled my eyes "It's not a date ruffnut! We just hang out after we did that homework from ms. taylor." i said a bit annoyed "Well for me its a date." she said while her arms are still crossed and smirking at me. "Think whatever you want ruff, but it's not a date." i said as i put my bag down and plop on my bed.

I smiled as i think of Hiccup kissed me. Oh my gosh! I think i fell for him. I thought. Well that was easy, i fell for a guy i barely know, but i think he's different. hope he won't hurt me...

Hiccup's POV
I was smiling like an idiot the whole way from astrid's dorm to mine. When i got inside of my dorm i was still wearing that smile "What are you smiling at?" Jack asked me confused, i frowned and rolled my eyes.

Ugh great, Jack ruined my mood. i thought. way to go frost boy.

"None of your business jack." i said while walking towards my bed "Yes it is. im your best friend buddy! Since we were kids." He said while wrapping his arms around my neck that made me choke "Well this one isn't your business." i answered.

"Is it a girl? The blond girl you're checking out?" He asked while grinning, i blushed and looked away, jack just smirk because i bet he noticed that i was blushing "Did you asked her out? Is that why are you late?" He asked.

Uggghhh!!! Why is he freaking annoying?!

"No jack! I didn't asked her out! We just hang out for today!" I said a bit annoyed "Okay, Fine." he said while walking towards his bed. i sighed as i plop on my bed and thinking of Astrid...

She's so beautiful, so perfect. i thought

I think i'm inlove with her... Wait what?! It's weird that you just fell inlove to the girl you barely know. But she's different, she's kind and innocent.
Maybe she won't hurt me... maybe, i should ask her out and ask her to be my girlfriend... I sighed and drifted off to sleep.