Chapter 28

Astrid's POV
It's been two weeks since that Hiccup and Kyle's incident. Kyle was kicked out of the school because of trying to rape me. Life is getting better, even our relationship.

I was at the cafeteria with the gang eating our lunch when a group of boys came in while wolf whistling. We all look at each other with a confused face "What is that?" I asked, they all shrugged "Dont wanna know about it. Lets just eat our lunch." Jack suggested.

We all nodded in agreement. Minutes later someone came to our table, interrupting our lunch "Hello!" Said a voice, we all looked up and saw a girl with black haired in a sided braid. "Uh.... hi? Who are you?" Punzie asked.

I can tell, even though it was the first time i met her, i already hate her. "Me? You dont know me? How come you dont know the most popular girl in town?" She said with a sass. Me and the girls just groaned and rolled our eyes, and the boys just facepalmed.

Good. Cause if they try to flirt with her, we're going to break their arms.

"Uh.. sorry, but we dont really know you." Merida respond with also has a sass tone with her voice. We girls giggled and the boys just tried not to laugh. She growled "Oh by the way, Im heather." she introduced with a sweet annoying tone.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Anna said while waving her hand, Heather's eyes traveled around our table and her eyes landed on......HICCUP?! She smirk. That was when my blood boiled, i gritted my teeth and i grip my fork tight.

Dont you dare!

"And who's the hottie here?" She said while raising her eyebrow with a smirk on her lips. I growled. Hiccup just look down avoiding eye contacts with heather. She walked towards Hiccup "What's your name honey?" She asked.

Oh no you dont call him that bitch!!

The girls and me growled. He was about to answer when i cant hold my anger anymore. "His name is Hiccup! And for your information, He is my Boyfriend. SO DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HIM OR CALL HIM THAT! OR ELSE I'LL BREAK YOUR FUCKING LEGS AND ARMS!" I yelled, getting everyone's attetion inside the cafeteria.

They all look shocked including the gang, hiccup and heather. Heather gave me a death glare before walking away. I let out a deep sigh, i felt someone hold my hand and i look down who it was and it was him. He smiled warmly at me before gesturing me to sit.

Hiccup's POV
Cant believe Astrid would do that! I thought. As she sat back beside me, she sighed loudly and we all just look at her with a smirk on our face. "What?" She asked, they all just shook their head say their 'nothing.' They all started eating their food while me just kept staring at Astrid with still a smirk on my face.

"What?!" She asked irritated at me, i chuckled while shaking my head. She's really cute. "That was sweet." I said, and i saw her blush. I smirked "Yeah. I swear, you scared the shit out if her." Ruff said "Remind me not to get on astrid's bad side." Flynn said. We laughed and they continued eating their lunch again.

"Well, you protected me from Kyle and now it's my turn to return the favor." Astrid said while smiling at her, i smiled back and kiss her forehead. "Dont worry baby. I'll be fine, she wont hurt me." i reassured. Astrid rolled her eyes "Yeah sure. She wont hurt you but she will steal you away from me." she said as her face became sad.

I sighed and look at her directly in the eyes "Dont worry, she cant steal me away from you cause i belong to you. My heart belongs to you." I said sincerely before giving her a soft kiss on her lips. "Yeah i know that. im just afraid to lose you." She said sadly.

I smiled at her sweetness. "You're Astrid Hofferson right? You are fearless. You dont need to be afraid and besides, you're not gonna lose me. I'll always be by your side." i said trying to convince but i guess, it didn't work. She sighed and nodded slowly still not smiling. I sighed too "Hey, remember? Im yours and you're mine." i said. She nodded her head slowly and smiled slightly.

Gosh! That smile! That smile that always made my whole world light up!

"Yes. There's the smile i've been looking for." i said, she smiled and pulled me into a hug "You'll always be mine right? I love you." she whispered, we pulled away and i look at her "Forever and always. I love you too." i said before planting a soft passionate kiss to her lips again, not caring with the gang who was looking at us with their 'awww' face.

We pulled away and stare into each other's eyes. I smiled and she did as well. I love this girl.
----------------------------------
Hi guys! Sorry for not updating in days! I've been busy.

You know, school, homework etc. I've got a lot of things to do.

Im really really sorry but i will try my best to update again. 👌😘