Chapter 11

Astrid's POV
I woke up with a smile on my face, remembering last night. He kissed me. i thought. I jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Hey!! Wake up!! We're gonna be late!" I said while shaking ruffnut "Leeaavveee meeee aaaaaloone!" Ruff said while pushing me out of her bed, i just laughed at her face "C'mon ruff, you can't lay there the whole day. We have school." i said convincing her.

She groaned and sat up while glaring at me "I. Hate. You." She said while pointing at me, i just smirk at her and said "Now go big butt. Take a shower, cause you're really smelly." i teased "I don't care and i hate you." she said while walking towards the bathroom.

Hiccup's POV
I woke up and remembered last night. I had a great night. I thought. I jumped out of bed still wearing that smile i had last night. i walk towards the bathroom and took a quick shower, after im done i wore my blue polo with plain white t-shirt inside while the buttons are open, black jeans and my converse.
----------------Time Skip----------------
I was walking in the hallway when i spotted my astrid in her locker "Hey astrid!" I called as i waved at her, she closed her locker and turned to me "Hey! What's up?" She said smiling at me.

Wow, she's so beautiful. I thought

"Hiccup, stop drooling." she said while giggling like an angel "Huh? What?" I said while wiping my drool "You're drooling Haddock." she teased "O-oh s-sorry." i said while looking down because of embarassment.

"Let's go, class will start in a few minutes." she said grabbing my wrist. As we walked inside the classroom, i saw jack waving at me, signalling me to come. "uhh... Astrid, i gotta go to jack." i said pointing to jack, she look at jack and me "Sure. I gotta go to ruffnut too." She said smiling at me.

Why are you so beautiful?!

"Okay, talk to you later." i said as i walked towards jack. I placed my bag down and put my books in the desk, i took a sit and turned to jack with an evil smirk at his face "What?" I asked "Nothin'. just happy to see that you've already have a girlfriend." he said

Here we go again...

"Jack! I told you in a million times, she's not my girlfriend!" I whispered/yell "Woah woah woah! Let me rephrase that." he said, i had a confused face "She is not your girlfriend....yet" he said while grinning.

Yeah he's right. shes not my girlfriend YET.

The teacher walks in and starts the class... blah blah blah blah...