Chapter 20

Hiccup's POV
I woke up the next morning with the sound of laughing........ Wait, what?! I poke my head out of the tent and saw jack, astrid, elsa, ruffnut, and eugene awake. I went outside of the tent and walk towards them. I stretched my arms and yawned "Hey guys? Why are you so up early? And what's happening?"

They all look at me and Astrid walk towards me "Goodmorning baby!" She said before giving me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled down at her and greet her "Morning beautiful!". I look at the others "So what was the commotion lately?" I asked crossing my arms "Uh.... Nothing. We were just laughing of Kristoff's face when he sleeps." Jack answered.

"Come here look." Elsa motioned me to come and she pointed to the sleeping kristoff with mouth open while drooling. I managed not laugh but i guess, i cant. "Bwahahahahaha!" I laughed "Shhh.. keep it down bro. Youre going to wake him up." Eugene whispered/yelled and i nodded.

I look over to astrid "Hey babe, can you please get my phone to my bag?" I asked, she nodded before saying "Sure!" She ran to my tent. After a few seconds, she came out with my iphone 5s in her hand. She ran to me and handed me my phone "Thanks!" I said before giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. I unlock my phone and took a picture of sleeping kristoff.

Astrid's POV
When the others started waking up, we all decided to take a swim to the lake. Boys are doing back flip and verticals, we all girls are amazed with our boyfriends especially me. Hiccup is good doing those stunts, it made me love him more.

He's so talented. I thought.

I snapped out of my thoughts when someone grab my leg under the water. And that's when i realized who it was. Hiccup. I thought. I kicked him under the water and when he got up from the water, he pouted "Why would you do that?!" I smirk "Because you scared me!" I snap playfully "I just want to play with you. You dont have to kick me in the face!" He pouted again.

Awww, he's so cute when he pouts

"Awww, is my baby hiccup's pouting?" I cooed, he glared playfully at me before splashing water to my face. "Hey!" I pout, he smirk "Look who's pouting now?" I glared playfully at him, and he gave me the hottest smirk i've ever seen. Oh my gosh! Im melting.

I snap out of my daydream when i felt a warm pair of lips touch mine. Its hiccup's lips. I kissed back and wrap my arms around his neck and he wrap his arms around my waist. We kissed for a minute, not minding of the boys giving wolf-whistled and the girls squealing.

I really love this guy. I thought

We pulled away and look into each others eyes. "I love you." He said, i smiled and peck his lips "I love you too." i replied.