Chapter 6

Hiccup's POV
I am was walking with jack beside me, when i saw the beautiful blond girl putting some things into her locker which next to mine and jack's locker. me and jack walked towards our locker and then he nudged me while grinning "What?" I asked innocently "Youre checking that girl out" Jack said while pointing to that blond angel "No im not!" I whisper/yell, he just chuckles and as we reach our locker, i put my things inside my locker. Jack then looked at me and smirk, he then pushed to that beautiful blond girl that was beside.
Astrid's POV
I was putting my things into my locker when i saw the auburn hair dude walking towards me with his friend, i blushed a bit and look down when i saw him looking at me. i gulped when he stood beside and i guess his locker is next to mine, i was putting my thing inside my locker when that auburn hair dude bumped to my side "Oh h-hey." he greeted and smile slightly at me, i blushed a bit because of his cuteness!
"I-im s-sorry" he said while scratching the back of his neck.

Awww, he's cute when nervous at the same time he's hot.....Wait what?!

"No, it's okay. its just an accident right?" I said while blushing, he just nod and take out his hand for me to shake "Hiccup." he said. hmmm... not a bad name huh? "Astrid." i said as i take and shook his hand "So... this is jack, my best friend" he said while gesturing that white haired boy behind him, and i just waved 'hi' to him, "Sooo... we have to go now to our class Astrid. nice to meet you, see you later." Hiccup said while smiling warmly at me that made my heart melt "Oh y-yeah." i said while blushing "Bye!" Hiccup and Jack said in unison. "Astrid!" Came a voice behind me, i turned "Yeah?" I asked "I see you were talking to that brown hottie." Ruff said while grinning evily "Shut up ruff! And if you are thinking that he asked me out, no he didn't cause that is not gonna happen" i snapped, "Correction. That is not gonna happen..." Ruff trail off while looking at me in the eyes "Yet." Ruff finished.
Ugh! Why wont she shut up?!
I rolled my eyes at her, "Let's go! The class will start now." i said as i grab her wrist and pulled her with me.
When we reached the classroom, we took a sit at the back. We just sat there when i saw Hiccup and Jack enter the classroom and i think he noticed me, caused he smiled and waved hi at me and as a respond i also waved hello to him. i bet ruff saw that because she nudged me with her arm and wiggled her eyebrows, i groaned and rolled my eyes. after that, the professor walks in and introduced herself and of course she'll start the class. blah blah blah...
----------------------------------------------
Hi guys! So... my grammar is really not good, im sorry. but im not that stupid. hehe... so this is it! Chapter 6! Enjoy! :)