Chapter 7

Astrid's POV
"Now, i am going to give you a homework, and you'll be doing this by partners." Ms. Taylor said. Great, first day we're going to have a homework. Note the sarcasm though "Jack Frost and Elsa Arendelle, and the last but not the least, Astrid Hofferson and Hiccup Haddock III" i blushed a bit as ms. taylor say that, Ruffnut nudged me with her arm while wiggling her eyebrows and grinning evily. I just glared at her "Go to your partners and talk about this homework." Ms. Taylor said, i turned my head and saw Hiccup walking towards me smiling.

Awwww, he's so cute! I wanna pinch his cheeks.

"So...Astrid, nice to see you again." He said when he sat beside me "Yeah, same to you" i said while blushing a bit and trying to hide it "Well, where are we going to do it?" He asked "Maybe your place." i said "Sure!" He said while grinning, there was a awkward silence between us when he spoke to break the awkwardness "So tell me about yourself miss astrid" He said as i giggle when he said 'miss astrid' "Okay, I'm Astrid Hofferson, 20 years old, first year college and i love eating and reading. i also love playing sports like volleyball, table tennis, badminton and etc. Im also a bit violent and mean, so dont you dare mess with me. My favorite color is blue." I said "Soooo... d-do you have a b-boyfriend?" He asked.

I widened my eyes, my heart was beating faster. Is he gonna ask me out?!What am i gonna say if he did?! Okay, calm down Astrid... he's just asking.

I looked at him avoiding eye contact "N-no, i d-dont have." i said, i saw him sigh in relief "So, what about you? Tell me about yourself mr. hiccup." I said while crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow at him "Okay. I'm Hiccup Haddock III, 20 years old, first year college and i love playing guitar, i can also sing. i also love playing sports like basketball, and soccer. My favorite color is green." He said, after that the bell ring meaning that we should go to our next class "So, Hiccup, see you later i need to go to my locker and to my next class." i said while standing up "Im going with you." he said i blushed a bit. "Why?" I asked making a confuse face at him, he just chuckled "Remember, my locker is next to yours and i need to get my things too." He said.

Ooohhh... i totally forgot that. ugh! Stupid astrid! Im so assuming that i thought he's courting me.

"O-okay." i said a bit embarassed "Let's go!" He said. While me and hiccup walking to the hallway, i saw some girls are glaring at me, some are putting their make up on and some are trying to flirt with him. I groaned and rolled my eyes, there are so many bitches in this school.
Hiccup's POV
While me and astrid walking through the hallway, girls are trying to flirt with me. i heard astrid groaned and saw that she rolled her eyes. i smirk of how cute she is when she's jealous... Wait?! Is she jealous?! So that means, she likes me! I should ask her.
As we reached our lockers, we put our things we said goodbye to each other and went to our next class.
----------------------------------------------
Im trying my best guys! 👏