Entry 0.4

Not edited lmao

Ross woke up, looking around. Linger wasn't there anymore of course. She had duties to attend to. He thankfully slept peacefully. He got up slowly, and walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth. The hate all over his social media has gotten worse, and the Raura shipping never stop. He wasn't too sure about Raia or Rourtney. He sometimes had a feeling that.. most of the world ships Raura. He was always paying attention to it, but nobody ever notices.

And thats just what he wants.

Nobody to see him, nobody to notice him, nobody to recognize him, nobody to touch him, and nobody to love him. He remembered those times when people made a big deal about every little thing he did. They judged how skinny he was, How he tied bandanas around his neck, He decided to open the buttons of his shirt during a concert, his hair being long, everything he wears,-- or he'll just say anything he does, and anyone he dates. He sighed and finshed brushing his teeth. He left the bathroom, and walked downstairs.

---------------

"So......"

"So what?"

"The wedding is coming in 1 week! Hello? You excited!?"

"Or course I am! I said it a million times." Rydel said to one of her friends. "So. When are we going dress shopping? This week right?"

"Yep. Tomorrow." She said. "Ah! Perfect! Andthe boys are going tux shopping right?" She asked. "Yeah." She said. "What about Ross and Laura?" She asked. She sighed. "Thats gonna be a problem." She said. "We have to get them out of they're houses some how."

"But I recently heard that Laura has been going to bars and clubs. And did you hear what happens 2 years ago before Ross came? She got in a car crash for being drunk, but she got away with it." Savannah said. "Oh wow. What about Ross?"

"I heard he goes to bars as well."

"Haha BARS." Rydel laughs. Savannah playfully hits her shoulder. "Sorry, I just heard Ratliff quoting a vine the other day." Rydel giggles. Savannah chuckled. "But anyways, its gonna be hard. Especially Ross. Laura is kinda easy to get. But Ross-"

"Complicated. I know. I've lived with him for 20 years." She chuckled. 

--------------------------------

Ross was off to the bar, right after Linger made him eat a really big breakfast. He sighed and held his stomach. He was really full. He finally made his way to the club. Love me like you do began to play. The colorful lights around the huge place shined bright. He entered the club, making his way through the dancing people. He sits down. "The usual." He said. The bartender nods. He gives him his drink, and Ross takes a sip-- more like a huge gulp. He looks around, and once he did, he gasped, as someone caught his eye.

Laura. 

She wore a tight dress and dark makeup, and her hair was beautiful as usual, it was light brown, and wavy, with natural curls flowing down.  His eyes widened as she was walking his direction. His breath hitches. He takes a deep breath, and he raced out the club faster than anything at the club. He stood in back of the building, with his chest moving up and down, and he panted. "Fuck." He whispered. He  took a deep breath and walked into the club. And there she sat at the bar. 

Ross stared at her body. It was still perfect. 

Especially her butt. He thought. He shook his head from these dirty thoughts that came across his mind. He just wanted to grab her, and kiss her.

But he sadly couldn't do that like he used to. She gulps down another cup of the strongest beer. He watches her as she drInk. They way she drank water. It turned him on for some weird reason. She walks to the dance floor, and began to dance. His held in a breath as her body moved to the music. He pressed his lips together, and then licked theM. He couldn't help it. As her body swayed, he couldn't do it anymore. She wouldn't remember right? 

He took a deep breath. As soon as he did, he raced over to her, and crashed his lips onto hers, holding her hips tightly. She kissed back intensely. They intensely made out in the middle of the club. He pressed hardly against her body, and she held him by his butt.They're lips moved in the perfect sync. As they kissed, her lip stick smudged his lips. She tugged on his hair, and he moaned against her lips. The moment was perfect. Suddenly, his hands begin to move down, under her dress. He stroked her through her thin panty that was now soaked. She was ready to feel pleasure, but she didn't.

She opened her eyes, finding nobody there. 

---- Meanwhile---

Autumn sighed. "To your rooms everybody. If we catch you awake, there will be punishment." Someone said. Everyone went to they're rooms. Aubree was asleep already. She was on the bottom bunk, and Autumn was the top bunk. Autumn some how had this feeling that something was happening.  Some was happening at that very moment. He could feel it. He sighs.

"Aubree? Aubree..." He calls. "Mmm.... What?" She asks. 

"When do you leave this place?"

"In one week. Now leave me alone." She groaned, turning over. He sighs, and lays in bed. One more week for him as well. He closes his eyes, letting his body fall asleep.

-------

Ross stared at the ceiling. His radio was on. The feeling of her lips lingered on his lips. Her lip stick smudges still on his lips and around them. His chest moved up and down slowly. He closed his eyes as his radio played Lover I don't have to Love, by Bright eyes. He let out a breath, remembering the feeling of her lips on his. 

He sniffled, and closed his eyes, as the song played.

Now its two o'clock.

the club is closed we're up the block

Your hands on me

I'm pressing hard against your jeans

And Ross quickly fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Comment:

Beautiful: If you think there will be a time skip

Pretty: If you think Raura is happening anytime soon

Cute: If you think there will be a third book 

Cool: If you think something unexpected happens?

My social medias (in case you didn't know) 

Just started instagram, so go follow me if you'd like. Its Anabet12345678. (you'll see what I look like) _2017 edit_ > its now @anatheastonishing for my insagram account. :p

I like how all my usernames for my social medias are the same most of the time. xD

So hope you enjoyed!

BYEEE

-Ana