Chapter 7 - Entry 0.1

If you're wondering what Autumns classroom looks like, its on the media ^^

--

Autumn walked through the halls of the school, looking for his classroom. Suddenly someone tapped him. He turns around, finding a brunette girl staring at him. "H-Hi." He said, not really knowing what to say. "Hey... can I talk to you for a second?" She asked. He nods. They walk over to a corner. "Umm....what is it?" He asked, fiddling around with his fingers. People really never talk to him at school. They all hated him.

Suddenly, he was pushed against the wall, and felt lips on his. He tried pulling away, but he couldn't the girl was surprisingly strong. He tried pulling away again, but he was pinned against the wall. She finally pulled away, needing air. He tried to get away now, but she began to kiss him again. Since he was so skinny, He was weak. But he had the strength to push her away. She followed him. "What do you want from me!?" He said. "Notice me!" She said. He ran to his classroom, and sat down. "Sorry I'm late." He said. "That's okay. Just get your books out young one." The teacher said.

-------

Rydel watched Ellington as he slept on the couch. "Ell." Rydel said. She shakes him, and he groans. "What?" He said. "Go to the room the fall asleep. I don't want your back to hurt." She said. He sighs and gets up. She follows him to the room.

It was the last night of they're honey moon. It was in Paris. They've had a lot of fun.

She follows him to the room, but suddenly, she freezes.

"E-Ellington." She says. "Hm..." He replied tiredly. "My water just broke."

-----------------------

Ross rubbed his eyes. "Are you sure your gonna drink that? That is the strongest alcohol in practically all of California." The bartender said, putting the drink down. Ross nods. He picks it up, and drinks a sip, suddenly craving for more. He took a big gulp, and he felt the chemicals of the alcohol rushing through his body already. Love me Harder by Ariana grande ft The Weeknd was playing at the club, booming through the speakers.

He already felt drunk. 

He had several more cups.

Wasted as fuck.

He leaves the money on the counter, and walks clumsily to the door. He tries to find the door knob. He finally finds it, and he opens the door, exiting the club, the music slowly fading away as he walks away from the club. He hold himself against the walls of the buildings. 

Wasted as fuck.

He suddenly felt so tired. He sat down against the building, on a card board box. He brang his knees to his chest, and laid his head on his knees. People passed by him, staring at him, then continued on with their life. He got up again, starting to walk weirdly again. "Sir, are you okay?" A woman said. He suddenly fell to the ground. 

Wasted as fuck.

His eyes closing.

Knocked out.

-----

Ross opened his eyes, finding himself staring at the ceiling of a white room. He was in a hospital.

"Oh." He said. "Hello Mr Lynch. How are you feeling today?"

"My head hurts." He said. "Yes. For over-drinking. You shouldn't drink so much alcohol." The female doctor said. Ross shrugs. "Doctor." He said, before she left. "Yes Lynch?"

"My hearts broken." He said. She sighed.

"I'm a doctor, but... I can't fix that."