Entry 0.5

Ross sat on the front steps of his house. He held a cigarette in between his fingers of his left hand, and put it in between his pink plump lips. He then blew a puff of smoke, and looked down.

"Its today." He mumbled. He got up, and walked into his house, nervously. He was to be right next to her.

Inches away from his lover he had to be.

He had goosebumps thinking about her. He got chills. He heart was racing. Someone tapped his shoulder. "Are you gonna get ready or not?" Linger asked. He turned to her. She was wearing a light pink thin plain dress, and a flower top on her head.

Plain just like her.

"W-Well... Y-Yeah." He said, and walked up the stairs. She followed behind him.

_____

"You look beautiful Laura." Her mother told her. Laura wore a white long flowy dress, White her hair in a braid, to the side, a little mess in the front, and white strapped high heels, mascara, and eye liner, and pink lip gloss. "Not really." She said. Her mother looked at her. "Dont ever say that. You are the most beautiful girl I ever gave birth to." She said. "What about Vanessa?" Laura asked her. "I love my daughter's both the same." She said. Laura sighed. "Are you nervous?" She asked Laura. "Of course I am mom! I'm gonna be inches away from my lover!" She shivered, nervously.

But they recently had drunk sex. Should she be nervous?

She shaked the dirty thoughts running through her head.

Autumn walked down the stairs with Aubree. "Do we HAVE to stay?" She complained. Laura looked at her, and then her mom, then back at her. "But its the Teen choice awards."

She looked at her mom again. "Okay Okay fine! But you guys have to stay back stage okay? Backstage, and Backstage only." She said. They nod, and they went upstairs to get dressed.

____

"You look poppin'!" Linger tried to sound American. "You actually do a pretty good American accent."

"Its not hard. I can speak Chinese." She said. Ross rolled his eyes. She began to speak Chinese.

"Shut up already." He said. She smiled, and stopped talking. He was wearing a white button up shirt, which he buttoned in his regular style, which was halfway, showing off his chest, and light blue skinny ripped jeans, and black converse. His hair was parted in the middle, but the line was slightly to the left, so the other side of his hair covered his face a bit. He was about to put the bandanna on his neck, but Linger stopped him.

"Take it off." She demanded.

"Why?"

"Don't ask me fucking why. You know why. I know you like to choke yourself with that shit on purpose." she said. He looked down. She snatched it away, and throwing it somewhere. They suddenly hear a car honk. "That's our ride. Lets go." She said. They got in the car once they reached outside, and they sat down. Linger put on something real, to make herself look visible to other people. Only Ross could see her. But when she puts real things on, everybody can see her. As the limo drives, Ross fiddles around with his fingers, nervously. "Hey. Don't be nervous. Everything will be fine." She whispered. "No it wont." He said. He tapped his shoes on the limo floor nervously, and he was breathing quickly. She put an arm around him. "Quit it. Or else you're gonna have an anxiety attack." She said.

----------

There they we're.

The building was full. The seats we're assigned, surprisingly. TCA's never did that.

Fans we're cheering as stars we're on stage, talking.

--

"Now, here we are, with the two stars of the show Austin and Ally back in 2011, Ross lynch, and Laura marano!" the announcers said. They walked in from separate ways, to the middle.

To stand together.

Close.

Too close.

They reached the end.

They avoided eye contact, and the crowd cheered much louder than ever. "Well... Uhhh.."

"Its kinda awkward, cause we're like... so old.... in the tca's.." Laura said, remembering her lines. She glanced at they're clothes. They we're matching.

It was always a coincidence every time they matched. They don't know why it happens. It just happens.

Ross' heart was beating awfully fast.

Too fast.

His palms we're sweaty.

They're bodies we're touching.

Laura could hear Ross' heavy breathing. She nudged his sides, signaling for him to talk, with a fake smile on her face, towards the audience. He was paralyzed. "Ross." She whispered.

It was quiet in the building.

Very quiet.

Laura finished his lines for him, and announced the winner. It was time for them to walk off stage, but he he ran off backstage, into the bathroom. He threw up into the toilet, making gagging noises you would when you would vomit. Tears leaked his face, and he continued to vomit, trying to grip the sides. He sobbed while he was at it.

He suddenly felt someone rubbing his back. He looked to see it was Linger, and he turned his head again, to continue throwing up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ti'll then, Autumn was still nervous. He knew something was going to happen. Something really bad was gonna happen. But he couldn't get the image into his head. It was a blur.

"You okay?" Aubree asked him. She was wearing a white thin dress like her mother, but different designs, and smaller size of course.

"I'm fine."

-------------------------

hello there! :)

i have nothing to say

hehehe

I want food

there's no food in my house

i'm gonna dieeeeeeeeeee

I hope u enjoyed

bye

-Ana