Entry 0.3

Ross looked at himself in the bathroom mirror. He was shirtless, so he could see all the old marks of being beaten up.  He picked up the blade, and he was about to swing it through his skin, until he heard a voice.

"Are you really gonna do that?" 

He jumped a bit. Linger popped up next to him, looking at him through the mirror. Her hair was put in a braid. A really. long. braid.

He screamed a bit as well. His screams from jump scares haven't changed at all.

"W-What do you want from me?" He asked. "I want you to stop." She said. "I cant!" He said. "You can Ross." 

"No! I'm gonna do it!"

"No you wont."

"Yes i will!"

"Ah no you wont."

"YES I WILL!"

"Fine. Do it. See what happens." She said. He ran the blade across his skin. She made a face of pain. "What?" He asked. He looked at her arm. A fresh cut lays there. "W-What?"

"See what happens.." She said weakly. "Every time you hurt yourself... your hurting me." She said.

"I-"

"Please stop Ross.." She whispered. He continued  running it again and again across his arm. "Stop!" Her voice echoed the whole bathroom, and she fell to the ground, and disappeared. 

----

He cried in his pillow, and looked at a picture of him and his dad. "Why did you leave me..?" He stuttered, and he angrily threw the photograph to the floor, making it break. "Autumn. Sweetie..." He heard his mothers voice say. Her voice wasn't sweet to him anymore. It was bittersweet.

An idea suddenly popped up. He opened the door. "Thank god your okay."

"Mom."

"Yes?"

"I'm gonna run away..."

"What?"

"I'm gonna run away."

"Well I uh... Why do you want to run away?"

"Because I hate my life." He said. 

"Okay then. If you wanna run away, your gonna need a bag, clothes, tooth brush, and snacks right?" She said. He nodded. She nods as well and walks out the room.

She comes back with a bag full of everything. "Here you go sweetie." She said. He nods and takes the bag. It was heavy. He rolls it down the stairs.

"Bye Mom." He said. "Bye bye sweetie. Love you." She said, and kissed his forehead. He pulls the bag with him, and his mom watched him leave. He continued walking far, until he got so tired.  He sat at the bus stop, waitng for the bus, until it finally came. He got on the bus and gave him the ticket. He walked the isle, weird (ugly) people staring at him. He sat in the back of the bus, sighing.

Here we go. He thought.

-------

The girls posed for the picture. It was Rydels tea party again. Rydel fake smiled, and Stormie took the picture. "Perfect!" She said. "Rydel? You okay?" Savannah asked her. Rydel nodded and fake smiled. Savannah smiled and went with the other girls. Rydel sighed and walked over to the other girls.

-------

He looked out the bus window. He got hungry. He opened his bag, and found a note.

Dear Autumn,

Hope you eat well tonight!

See you soon.

Love, Mom~~

He began to let tears fall. He stuffed the note in his bag and zipped it up. He got up quickly. "Stop the bus!" He said. The driver stopped, and Autumn rushed out the bus, running back home.

He soon reached the door, and Autumn. His mom stood there, looking at him. He bursts into tears and hugs her tightly.. "Why did you let me go??" He cried. 

"Because I knew my son. I knew he would come back anyways." She smiled. He cried loudly, a bit muffled against her stomach. He stopped crying. "What happened to your belly?" He wondered. Her huge belly was gone. "Its gone." She said sadly. "W-Wait... what about my baby brother?" He asked. She shook her head. He began to cry again. "Noooo!" He sobbed. She let tears fall as well.

Too bad she wont be getting another baby any time soon.

---

"When will you be back?" He asked her. "In a few hours. Emerald is waiting for you in the other room." She said. He nodded and entered the room. "Bye mom."

"Bye love." she said, and blew a kiss. He caught it and put it away in his pocket. He giggled and shut the door, and she left the building.

"Take a seat, Autumn."

---

"So, what do you want as your tattoo?" The man asked. She whispered in his ear. He nodded. 

"Where?"

"Neck." She said.

"Any more spots?" He asked her. Laura thought about it "Above my belly button." 

She whispered another word.

"Alright. Lets get started."

---

"Do you find any reason to live now?" She asked Autumn. He thinks. "Um. No." He said. She looks down in disappointment. "Everyone tells me to die." He said. "Who?" 

"Everyone in my school." He said. "You have a friend?"

"I have a best friend."

"Oh really? Whats your best friends name?"

"Kellumoreth."

"That's a very unique name. What would she do if you died?"

He looks down and thinks. Then looks back up. "I don't know."

"Exactly. Think before you do." She said. He bit his lip, thinking. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I mean that you never know how she feels about you. Perhaps if you died she'll die inside." She said. He shrugged. "Impossible. Nobody needs me."

"What about your father?"

"..."

------

"And, looks like we're done." The man said. She put her shirt down and smiled. "Thanks Dylan." She read his name tag. "Your welcome Laura. I still can't believe thee Laura marano is tattooing her skin! My daughter actually used to be a fan of your show." He said. She smiled. "Haha. Thats good to know. Give her this." She gave him a paper with her signature and a note that said, Love you!

"She's gonna love this. And, what happened between you and Ross lynch? I just had to ask." He said. She sighed. "A lot of shit happened." She said. "I gotta get going. See you soon." She said. They fist pumped each other and she left the store. She smiled as people passed by, reading her tattoo that laid on her neck.

~Your what I live for~

         ~Ross~

-----------

heyo!

Lol i never edit my stories. xD

I have a shit load to do. So I'll probably edit the mistakes later.

Hope you enjoyed!!

Oh, and thanks for the 16 comments!  I love reading comments. That's why I asked for them. xD

They make me laugh a lot.

BYEEEEEE!!!

-Ana