Entry 0.4

---Guys I hope you dont mind me changing the baby gender for the Rydellington baby!-

Today is the day.

Today is the day.

Today is the day. 

Laura looked at her clock. It was 7 AM. Still enough time to get ready. A lot of time actually.

The TCA's are here. They'll reunite soon. Really soon.

Laura got up slowly, trying to adjust to the light. She looked around the lonely room, that was clean. All the photographs we're slammed down, where she cant see them. Looking at a single one breaks her. It completely breaks her. She gets up, walking towards the door. 

The room was so lonely, it felt so empty.

She twisted the door knob, and exit her room. The house was cold. 

Too cold.

As she walked the wooden floor of the hallway, the floor creaked on her every step.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

She called for the twins. "Autumn? Aubree?"

She suddenly remembered Aubree was not here. She was somewhere with her new friend that she still doesn't know he or shes name. What a mother you are Laura. It could be some rapist. She thought. "Autumn?" She called. No response. She continues walking, and her bare feet we're still making the thump noise. She passes the bathroom, but stop, to hear light breathing, but fast breathing behind the bathroom door. She turns around and walks to the bathroom door.

"Autumn?" She asked. No response.

She reached for the the doorknob.

-------------------

Rydel carried Eliyah, and put him down in his play pen. (I changed the gender like I said) As she walked away to the kitchen, he began to cry. She turns around, to see him reaching for her, crying. She smiled. "Does Eliyah miss mommy?" She said in baby voice, picking him up carefully, taking him to the kitchen with her. She got the baby food, and placed him down in the high chair. She opened the jar, put a spoon in it. She went to feed him, and he ate it glad-fully. At he wasn't complaining.

Rydel suddenly heard the door open. She finds Ellington standing there. "Hey Delly." He said, pecking her lips. "Hey." She said. Eliyah made noises, and they both looked at him. He giggled. "The TCA's are today.." he said. "Oh... Yeah.." She said, nervously. She was so nervous about her brother going up on stage with Laura. God knows what he can do... 

Why would the producers or whatever even make them go together, since they fucking know that they are like, depressed and... technically divorced?

"You okay Rydel?" Ellington asked. He doesn't know.

"Yeah. I'm okay."

-----------

Laura twisted the doorknob. She was stunned to see what she had seen. 

She finds her son in front of the sink, shivering, blood dripping from his finger tips. She rushed over to him. "Autumn! What are you doing.-"

"Mommy..." he whispered. "Yes?" She asked, over protectively checking hs finger tips. "I-I'm scared..." He said. She gave him a tight hug, and he cried lightly. "What are you scared of?" she asked quietly, running her fingers through his blonde hair. "I-I don't know..... B-But... something is coming.." he said. "Whats coming?" She asked. "I dont know!! But something is coming! I just know it! Something is coming real soon! Its bad!! I just feel it!" he sobbed. She sighed, and picked him up. "I love you Autumn. Whatever comes, I'll always love you. Please dont forget that okay?" She said. He sniffled and nodded. "I love you too mommy." He whispered.

---------------

gtg to school

hope you enjoyed! :D

i didnt do homework (oops)

cya

-Ana