Entry 0.3

Not edited:

It was lunch time, and Autumn quickly rushed out. He looked around for Kelly, but only found her with the same guy from class. He puffed, and sat on the bench, alone. He looked up again, only finding her hugging him. He looked back down, crossing his arms, but rubbed his eyes, in  case his eyes we're tearing up. "Whats wrong?" A voice that sounded like a girls said. He looked up, only to find the new girl. "Nothing." He replied. She sat by him. 

Too close!

"Did your friend leave you for him?"

"What...  n-no.... shes just hanging out with somebody else. No biggy.." Autumn stuttered. "His name is Thaniel. He's practically the coolest person in all third grade." She said. He looked at her. "Wow." he said. "How do you know all this? Your the new girl." He said. "Autumn. I know everybody. Plus, He was in my other school in 2nd grade." She said. Autumn nods, looking down again. She puts an arm around him. "Hey. Don't be so sad."

"I'm always sad." He mumbled. She didn't hear what he said, so she shaked it off.

"Hey you!" a voice yelled. He turns, only find a kid holding him by the neck, making him get up, and slams him into the wall. "Ouch ouch ouch." Autumn squeaked. "Where is she?" He asked. "Wheres who?"

"You know who you fag!" the person growled into his ear. "Who-"

"Kellimareth you dumb fuck!" he said. "You cant even pronounce her name right." Autumn said. He held tighter. "Where is she.."

"Guys! LEAVE HIM ALONE! We're just third graders!" Someone yelled. Kristina.

They let go of him, and they looked at her. "What are you gonna do about it? huh?" he asked, getting closer to her. "Guys. lets be nice-"

"Silence!" He slapped Autumn away to the floor. He groaned, holding his face. "Get away." She said, pushing him away. What has this generation come to?

Hope for this generation, hope for this generation-- nope. Its gone.

"Come and hit me." She smirked, waiting for him. "Uh.."

"Pussy!" Autumn shouted.

He let go of his fist. "Ill leave you for  now." He said, and they all walked away. "Yes! What did they want from her anyway?" She wondered. She looked over at Autumn, who's nose was bleeding. "Autumn? You okay? Your nose-"

"I-I know." he said, and wiped away the blood coming from his nose. 

The Bell rang.

-------

Ross woke up with a cigarette smell coming from his mouth. He coughed, and sat up from bed. He looked over at his cabnet. A photograph stood there. He swatted it away, making it fall to the floor, and the glass breaks. He takes  the photo, breaking it apart, and he left the room.

-

Laura closed her eyes, and suddenly heard the door open. "I'm here." Autumn signed. Laura's eyes opened, and sat up. Autumn went up the stairs, before his mother could see the bruises on his neck. He arrived to his room. "Hey Autumn. Whats up-"

"Leave me alone okay?" He said, and exit the room quickly. Aubree looked at the door, confused.

---

Hi hi hi sorry its super duper shorter than usual... I'm having a really bad, long, busy week.... but I got to post some instagram pictures on the short time I had... I'm back in school which is worst ;_;

But anyways, Me just now:

*looks up r5 concert on youtube and clicks one*

*Sees Ross thrusting inappropriately already.*

*Switches tab quickly* "What the fuck???"

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SO BACK TO THE REAL STUFF,

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS <3 <3 <3 It helps <)

And I will c u next time. 

BAI

-Ana