Chapter 2

(Your POV)

I sprawl my legs out on the couch, waiting for Camila to come out.

"There's a stranger on our couch." The short one whispers.

"A hot stranger, at that." The tall one mummers. I make eye contact with her, winking at her. Don't mind if I do!

Camila then comes out of her bunk.

"CAMILA! LOOK!" The African American one shouts, pointing to me.

"I know," Camila says. "That's my sister."

There faces come to realization, causing me to laugh. I stand up and walk towards them. I go to the short one first.

"Alright, short stack, you can put the pan down now," I comment. "I'm Y/N." I take the pan from her hand, putting it down onto the table.

"I'm Ally."

"Dinah Jane."

"Normani."

"Lauren."

My eyes stay on Lauren. I bite my lip as I stare at her. She's wearing short shorts and a tank top. She has some nice legs..

"Y/N is going to be spending the rest of the tour with us, due to some..problems." Camila speaks up. I roll my eyes and collapse onto the couch.

"What kind of problems?" Lauren asks. Ooh, she's curious.

"Problems." Camila simply says.

Again, I roll my eyes, "Basically. I have - no, my parents, have a problem with me having to many girls over and drinking to much alcohol. Blah blah, stupid shit."

"You're into girls?" Normani asks.

"Damn right I am." I say, eyeing her up and down. Normani blushes and looks away. I chuckle and look up at the ceiling. "So, what do you guys do? Sing and dance? It sounds easy to me."

"It's not easy," Lauren frowns. "If it is, you should try it."

"Is that a challenge?" I grin, now sitting up. "Because if it is, I'll gladly take it."

"Oh no.." I hear Camila mutter.

"Yeah," Lauren states. "Yeah it is."

~~~

I stand in the built in studio, standing up straighter. Lauren gave me a challenge, so I accepted it. I'm a very determined person, also stubborn and challenging. Oh - don't forget playful.

"Alright, so, like, let me warm up." I tell them. They nod, while Lauren gives me a look, along with Camila. "La la la la!" My voice sounds horrible - on purpose. Lauren then bursts out laughing. I goofily grin, and nod to Camila, telling her to play the song.

"God, she's going to embarrass herself." I hear Lauren says. I raise an eyebrow and begin to sing.

I'll face my fear of the evening once I get used to this feeling.

I can't sleep,

That's when you're torn away from me.

While I'm dreaming I feel you leaving.

Lauren, along with everyone else, looks surprised. I wink at Lauren, then continue to sing.

I'll face my fear of the sunrise when I wake up with your hand inside mine.

It's hard to say "good morning" when it's followed with "goodbye".

Just wanted to say "good night"

Our eyes fighting the light,

But I'm not ready to say "good night".

I try and hold on tight but it's just not time to say "good night".

Say good night.

I'll face my fear of the cold nights when you leave me behind.

I felt your hands in my hair,

I felt your breath on my neck,

Yeah, I need to feel you again.

Just wanted to say "good night."

Our eyes fighting the light,

But I'm not ready to say "good night".

I try and hold on tight but it's just not time to say "good night".

Say good night.

These eyes are closed again for yet another night.

I wake up and I can feel you by my side,

but I can't find you in the dark when you're so far.

Yeah that's the hardest part.

Here comes the hardest part.

Our eyes fighting the light,

But I'm not ready to say "good night".

I try and hold on tight but it's just not time to say "good night".

Say good night.

The music stops playing. I open my eyes, starring at the five girls in front of me.

"When did - when did you get so good at singing?" Camila is the first to break the silence. I don't respond and walk out of the booth.

"Like I said," I turn to look at Lauren. "Singing is easy, anybody can do it. Just some people aren't good at it." I wink at her, then exit to go to the lounge.

As the girls walk back to where I am, the door opens - revealing another hot chick.

"I swear, how many fucking hot girls are on this fucking tour?" I ask, eyeing the chick up and down. The chick blushes.

"Uh, who is that?" Hot chick asks my sister.

"That," Camila groans. "Is my sister, Y/N. Y/N, that is Bea."

I grin and wave at her, "If another hot chick walks through that door, then I won't be able to contain myself."

As I said that, another girl walks through the door.

"ALRIGHT! If a fucking unicorn comes through the door, I'll freak the fuck out!" I shout, earning a confused look from the new girl.

"Shut up with the cursing," Camila says. "That's Demi. Demi, this is my sister, Y/N."

"Camila," I whine. "How many hot people do you know?"

I'm not even kidding - these girls are fucking sexy as shit.

Demi chuckles, "Your sister is a charmer, Mila."

"Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that!" I exclaim, grinning to myself. I see Lauren roll her eyes.

"And cocky." Bea adds.

"All true." I comment.

"Alright, so, we're making a stop to eat right now, so get dress.

~~~

Ally chose waffle house, and was pretty excited about it. I'm wearing black jeans, a red V-neck shirt, a black checkered flannel tied around my waist and black combat boots.

I'm sitting next to Camila - sadly. It's not that I don't love her, it's just I'm mad at her.

"You know," I say, swallowing my waffle. "If I see one more hot chick, my hormones will go off."

"Dude, what the fuck?" Dinah asks.

"Did you say you want to fuck? Cause if so, lets go!" I exclaim.

"Your sister is a sex addict." Normani says.

"Yeah, that's why I was sent here. At first, I was upset - but now? I'm fucking overjoyed. Parents made the wrong move sending me here, cause I'm going to have a hard time containing myself around you ladies."