Chapter 3

(Your POV)

Sleeping on the couch is comfortable when you're sleeping, but when you wake up - holy shit, fucking painful. My neck is fucking sore.

"Can I not sleep on the couch anymore?" I ask, groaning. I take my right hand to the back of my neck, softly rubbing it.

"No, unless you want to sleep with one of us." Ally says.

I smirk, "Don't mind if I do!"

"What - no, not like that!" Ally exclaims. I roll my eyes, standing up. I stretch, my arms up in the air.

"Yo, dawg, your sister has better abs then you do." Dinah comments. I look down to see my shirt up. I sigh and pull it back down, then sitting back down.

Camila sighs, looking at me then the ground. I know she wants the say something, but she isn't. I throw my arm over my eyes, sighing to myself as we all sit in silence. The door opens, so I take my arm off of my eyes. I see Bea, Demi and a new chick.

"Another hot chick." I blurt out. The girl stares at me, a smile playing on her lips.

"Cara, Cara Delevingne." She says, a British accent coming out.

"Y/N, Y/N Cabello," I say. "Camila, I said it once and I'm going to say it again, you have some hot fucking friends."

~~~

I'm standing on the side of the stage as my sister and her bandmates perform. I'm not really paying attention - until they start dancing to the song 'Worth It.' It is weird seeing your sister do that shit, but not her bandmates.

Lauren's ass. Lauren's face. Lauren's everything. My hormones are going crazy. I avert my eyes elsewhere, spotting Bea and Cara talking. I put my hands in my pockets and walk over there.

"Hello." I say, standing next to Cara.

"Oh, hey Y/N!" Cara grins. I see Bea roll her eyes and walks away.

"What's up with her?" I ask, leaning against the wall.

"She just doesn't like to have fun." Cara shrugs. "She said you're a bad influence. But," Cara inches closer to me, her British accent coming out. "I like to have fun, and I can give you fun."

"No strings attached?" I ask, snaking my hands around her waist.

"No strings attached." She whispers, repeating me.

Cara then begins to softly kiss my neck. I bite my lip and throw my head back, giving her more room. I feel her smirk against my skin. I put my hands in her back pocket. She pulls away from my neck, planting a kiss on my lips. I flip us around, so it's now her against the wall.

I kiss her lips hungrily, seeing as I haven't had sex in about two days - which is a new record. Cara moans into the kiss. I remove my hands from her pockets, tapping on her thighs. She jumps and wraps her legs around my waist. I place my hands under her thighs. Cara begins to kiss my neck as I walk to Fifth Harmony's dressing room.

I kick the door open, shutting it behind me. I place Cara on the couch, now hovering over her. I pin her wrists above her head, trailing kisses down her jawline and neck. I put my hands under her shirt, feeling her body. I kiss her collarbone, now taking her shirt off.

I was about to unclasp her bra, but the door opens. Loud laughter is heard - but it stops once they see us.

"Fuck." I mutter, standing up. Camila and the girls stare at us, with wide eyes. Cara throws her shirt back on, now also sitting up.

"Y/N!" Camila exclaims after a minuet of starring. "Cara, girls, can you give us a minuet?"

They nod and exit. I wink at Cara before she leaves, her sending a smirk as she shuts the door. I sigh and lean back into the couch. Camila sits in one of the chairs, sighing.

"Y/N," Camila quietly says. "Isn't the point of this trip for you NOT to have sex or drink?"

"I didn't agree with this, did I? No. You, mom and dad did - not me. And if I do recall, it's a free fucking country." I argue. If Camila thinks she can scold me, and me listening, she's dead wrong. For three years she didn't call, and then bam, she magically shows up again - so fuck no.

Camila takes a deep breath, "When did you become like this?" She mutters.

"When?" I sarcastically laugh. "When you fucking left. When you left me, and didn't fucking call. You didn't answer, you didn't write back - nothing. I was left alone, Camila. I was always the one who would have to stay home, because Sofi is to young to take care of herself. So if anything, all of this," I motion to me. "This fucking mess? Was caused by you, not me, but you."

Camila frowns, taking in what I just said.

"So, before you blame me, think about how you had a fucking part in it." I finish, now walking out of the door. I slamming it behind me. I look to see the girls, Demi, Bea and Cara, looking at me. And they heard it all, great.

I feel the tears coming down from my eyes. They stare at me, shocked, confused and sad. I shake my head, now running away. I push past the staff members, not caring if I break anything. I hop over a box, pushing it behind me.

I run all the way to the tour bus. I pass the fans, leaving them to wonder who I am. See - not even the fucking fans know who I am. Not even the harmonizers or whatever the fuck they're called know who I am.

I slam the tour bus door shut. Seeing as the girls won't be back for about another hour or two, I decide to put on my PJ's. But instead one of my shirts, I walk to Camila's bunk. I see one of her hoodies. I hesitantly put it on, taking in the scent and comfort of my sister. Without thinking, I climb into her bunk, snuggling into her blankets and closing my eyes.